Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4856 4857 [4858] 4859 4860 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833182 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: [>))))] [>))))]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #72855 on: February 29, 2012, 11:36:42 pm »

Dont make me slap you I'm talking about my bastard making father, and the awsome accents I missed out on, got my mothers surname on my papers >.< stupid ancestors and not being able to spell 'harbor' but  hey immigrants cant always spell.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #72856 on: February 29, 2012, 11:56:07 pm »

The final one of this quarter's final projects is now turned in. We* managed to make a networked multiplayer 3D space shooter in Flash/Actionscript with Stage3D in a mere 13 days. I mean sure it's not exactly polished to perfection, but damn, we did it. :D

* we being a 2 person group

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72857 on: March 01, 2012, 12:36:13 am »

Note to self: I'm not sure if cinnamon mountain dew is the best or worst thing ever.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #72858 on: March 01, 2012, 12:37:37 am »

Note to self: I'm not sure if cinnamon mountain dew is the best or worst thing ever.
I'd agree with 'the best...thing ever' because the amazement factor sounds pretty out there.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72859 on: March 01, 2012, 12:37:47 am »

The final one of this quarter's final projects is now turned in. We* managed to make a networked multiplayer 3D space shooter in Flash/Actionscript with Stage3D in a mere 13 days. I mean sure it's not exactly polished to perfection, but damn, we did it. :D

* we being a 2 person group

I'm taking it you can't share?

Also, I have a question for anyone that might have the answer: What's a good, free painting program for someone that just has the use of a mouse? I was suddenly struck with inspiration. Better than MSpaint. It's weird, I haven't wanted to put anything to canvas in a very long time. I'm just feeling very motivated lately, despite the fact that I'm getting so little of actual significance done!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72860 on: March 01, 2012, 12:38:36 am »

Paint.net?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #72861 on: March 01, 2012, 12:40:07 am »

Paint.net?
Agreed.  I use Paint.net for everything because it doesn't take nine dog years to load up.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72862 on: March 01, 2012, 12:40:46 am »

Paint.net?
I second this suggestion. Very nice it is.
Also good choices: GIMP, Inkscape.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #72863 on: March 01, 2012, 12:47:29 am »

I'm taking it you can't share?
I may post it online at some point over the next few days, but I'm not sure whether I have enough server space left, or how well it will actually play on anything other than debug mode.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #72864 on: March 01, 2012, 12:47:48 am »

Got my first phishing email ever. Ha ha, how stupid do you think I am. I don't need an "anit-virus" scan! Now, maybe if you were offering something useful, like an anti-virus scan, I might give you my email account username and password...
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #72865 on: March 01, 2012, 01:03:11 am »

nope no "anit-virus" here, better fix that.

stupid nerves cant sleep now, jittery like a hobo near a sandwich.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72866 on: March 01, 2012, 01:04:03 am »

Hey, sandwiches are much better than roadkill.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #72867 on: March 01, 2012, 01:09:00 am »

one can only hope, and try and convince redneck hillbillys...

*jitter jitter jitter*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72868 on: March 01, 2012, 01:10:10 am »

Hey, according to your profile anyway, happy cake day!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #72869 on: March 01, 2012, 01:15:16 am »

yeah its my cake day... yummy rum cake
Pages: 1 ... 4856 4857 [4858] 4859 4860 ... 13326