Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4843 4844 [4845] 4846 4847 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15810561 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #72660 on: February 28, 2012, 09:14:34 am »

Hey it's my four year anniversary registered here!  Looks like I'm completely different from last year, again.

Also no English class this morning, which almost makes up for not being able to fall asleep last night.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #72661 on: February 28, 2012, 09:46:45 am »

...gay guy...
...taken but when his girlfriend...
you lost me.
More girl who is his bestest friend than girl who is his bestest sleeping buddy, I'd guess. Sorta like how straight girls have girlfriends.

Well then, okay.

Bisexual guy who at the moment has a girlfriend. Better description now? :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72663 on: February 28, 2012, 01:07:13 pm »

Had a dream about an 80's style Buddy Cop show. It was placed in a world where the paranormal is normal, and we follow a cop who confiscates supernatural belongings for the good of public safety. In the pilot episode (my dream), we find him just finishing up confiscating a dresser full of haunted clothes... that is, shoes, pants, shirt, gloves, hat, and bandages that can all speaks and move, however because they don't have any support, can only wriggle and squirm.

After putting the articles of clothing away in a locked vault after cataloging them, him and his partner go to investigate a sudden crime, where the Main characters partner gets killed by a supernatural phantasm of a villain. Grieving to himself, he has something of a twisted revelation. He takes all the haunted pieces of clothing and places them onto a mannequin. He tells them that even though they can only barely move individually, that if all the ghosts can learn to work together as a single unit, they can move around and do things like a normal person. So we montage him teaching the Ghost Clothes how to work together, as they fumble around eachother just trying to do simple things like walking and holding objects. They get better eventually, and can run and fight, and even drive a car.

Then we cut to the end with the Main character, and his new partner walking dramatically towards the camera, going to go catch the Phantasm that killed his original partner.

I called it "Ghost Cop" when I woke up, but I don't think it's a fitting title.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 01:08:45 pm by JoshuaFH »

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72664 on: February 28, 2012, 01:09:23 pm »

Ha, that sounds awesome.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72665 on: February 28, 2012, 01:43:39 pm »

I will pay you dollars to make that.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #72666 on: February 28, 2012, 01:48:34 pm »

So my little sister has a job interview tomorrow.

I've also found a place I can rent, so I may not have to blow my savings on buying a house for my parents at the worst possible time.

I still have to be ready to rescue my family, but it is no longer certain doom.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72667 on: February 28, 2012, 01:56:42 pm »

Old news but Obama is so silly XD

does that mean he's from africa?
jk, but in all honesty I did not think that was funny or clever on his part, if anything it was arrogant, and making a mockery of a (then) serious issue that was at hand. 
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #72668 on: February 28, 2012, 02:02:08 pm »

jk, but in all honesty I did not think that was funny or clever on his part, if anything it was arrogant, and making a mockery of a (then) serious issue that was at hand.
By the time this came about, he had already released the official birth certificate. The issue was about as serious as the question if the earth is flat. There were (and still are) people believing it, but no one would've been swayed either way by the release of this video.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72669 on: February 28, 2012, 02:09:01 pm »

By the time this came about, he had already released the official birth certificate. The issue was about as serious as the question if the earth is flat. There were (and still are) people believing it, but no one would've been swayed either way by the release of this video.
The fact is He is the only U.S. president to my knowledge that didn't produce a birth certificate until AFTER he was elected and became president.  There was no proof he was U.S. born when he became president, and with all the power the position gives you I don't think it would be very hard to make a new "Official birth certificate" saying whatever he wants it to say.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72670 on: February 28, 2012, 02:13:29 pm »

The fact is He is the only U.S. president to my knowledge that didn't produce a birth certificate until AFTER he was elected and became president.  There was no proof he was U.S. born when he became president, and with all the power the position gives you I don't think it would be very hard to make a new "Official birth certificate" saying whatever he wants it to say.

The law does not state that the president must release his birth certificate to the general public. He had a perfectly valid legal copy of his birth certificate all along and provided it to the officials who needed to see it. As far as I know, he was the only US president that the public demanded to see his birth certificate. It is made even more humorous because his opponent wasn't actually born in the US, but in central America.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72671 on: February 28, 2012, 02:18:53 pm »

He had a perfectly valid legal copy of his birth certificate all along and provided it to the officials who needed to see it.

What proof of this do you have?

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72672 on: February 28, 2012, 02:21:57 pm »

He had a perfectly valid legal copy of his birth certificate all along and provided it to the officials who needed to see it.

What proof of this do you have?
That he was allowed to run for president.

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72673 on: February 28, 2012, 02:26:50 pm »

I spent most of my 75-minute Microeconomics class playing Robot Unicorn Attack and re-reading Axe Cop. Good day so far!
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72674 on: February 28, 2012, 02:28:48 pm »

Why does Obama need to reveal his birth certificate publically unlike any other president?  Why are people still suspicious when he's released the document and has 2 newspapers confirming his birth in Hawaii, making him arguably one of the people with the most publicly available evidence of being born in the US alive?
Pages: 1 ... 4843 4844 [4845] 4846 4847 ... 13326