Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4832 4833 [4834] 4835 4836 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15806362 times)

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #72495 on: February 25, 2012, 10:09:58 pm »

Edio has had a nigh unlimited supply of cranberries lately.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72498 on: February 26, 2012, 12:10:53 am »

I have all of the snipings today in Fallen Earth. Still would prefer to hurry up and be level 10 so I can actually get the scoped rifle instead of this long distance ammo wasting guessing. (though since I somehow managed to headshot 1HKO a coyote I could barely see with that guessing, I can't really call all of it a waste, because that was awesome.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #72499 on: February 26, 2012, 12:31:35 am »

... half hour 'till midnight. Hungry. About to go cook nuke some chicken nuggets, and then baste them with syrup and honey. This makes me somewhat cheerful, for whatever reason.

Chicken flavored with syrup and honey is delicious.

E: Ended up going 5/5/5 syrup/honey/teriyaki sauce. Breakfast! ... well, breakfast if I don't finish eating in under ten minutes or so. Otherwise lunch.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:48:31 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #72500 on: February 26, 2012, 01:40:15 am »

This person is basically amazing. If you've ever played Dragon Age, think Leliana, only they toned her down for that game because she was clearly too implausible. It's like a Chaotic Neutral D&D character come to life.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72501 on: February 26, 2012, 02:24:42 am »

Dangit history, why you gotta have all the cool people living back there with you? Julie D'Aubigny has been added to my mental collection of scoundrels, swashbucklers, and general badasses.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72502 on: February 26, 2012, 02:31:46 am »

Julie D'Aubigny was a 17th-century bisexual French opera singer and fencing master who killed or wounded at least ten men in life-or-death duels, performed nightly shows on the biggest and most highly-respected opera stage in the world, and once took the Holy Orders just so that she could sneak into a convent and bang a nun. If nothing in that sentence at least marginally interests you, I have no idea why you're visiting this website.

Dear god, I think I have fallen in love...

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #72503 on: February 26, 2012, 02:34:09 am »

This person is basically amazing. If you've ever played Dragon Age, think Leliana, only they toned her down for that game because she was clearly too implausible. It's like a Chaotic Neutral D&D character come to life.

Based purely in temperament, I think that's my wife in a past life.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72504 on: February 26, 2012, 02:56:06 am »

Julie D'Aubigny was a 17th-century bisexual French opera singer and fencing master who killed or wounded at least ten men in life-or-death duels, performed nightly shows on the biggest and most highly-respected opera stage in the world, and once took the Holy Orders just so that she could sneak into a convent and bang a nun. If nothing in that sentence at least marginally interests you, I have no idea why you're visiting this website.

I wish to second this statement.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72505 on: February 26, 2012, 03:07:29 am »

She would just love you and leave you... and if you're lucky, "leave you" would not be followed by "slowly bleeding out in a ditch from multiple stab wounds."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72506 on: February 26, 2012, 03:17:00 am »

I can live with that. We would have the sort of relationship where we might meet up once in a blue moon in a French court, with some crappy minuet playing, and we would take to the floor, and dance, and then fifteen minutes later I would be 'duelling' her brains out, until one of us left half way through the night, not knowing when we would see each other again. An entire relationship made of music, swords and sex. I'm up for it!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #72507 on: February 26, 2012, 06:23:17 am »

...I think Vector has been time-travelling again. She's only using the rapier instead of a shinai to try and throw us off the trail.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72508 on: February 26, 2012, 06:30:47 am »

I would like to find a reason to prove this sentiment wrong, but I just can't. Vector is a French time travelling musketeer. There is just no way it is deniable. It is a universal constant in all timelines.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #72509 on: February 26, 2012, 06:32:08 am »

I wish to second this statement.

Bouse o-o
Pages: 1 ... 4832 4833 [4834] 4835 4836 ... 13325