Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4808 4809 [4810] 4811 4812 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760771 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #72135 on: February 21, 2012, 02:15:52 am »

Wait, so if straight is the only okay, and gay is the only *hissburnunclean*...what about the rest of us?

Speaking of which, remind me to do horrible, fabulous things to/with Descan and Truean, and then go back to watching football and punching sharks. :P

Where the hell are you finding all these sharks in mid-Michigan?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #72136 on: February 21, 2012, 02:24:00 am »

Wait, so if straight is the only okay, and gay is the only *hissburnunclean*...what about the rest of us?
I think the logic goes something along the lines of "If you're not straight, you're gay." Or at least in whatever sort of mental other category that sort put people with different sexual alignments.

But yeah, bi folks are treated about the same as homosexuals in the states, at least in cesspools like the ones I've been living in. Asexuals... that's just treated with incomprehension. The feel I've got from asexual folks talking about it is that most of the rest of the world's brains just kind of go TILT. Which isn't nearly as likely to get you shitkicked, but the ostracization still happens. I'm not quite sure what other major(ish) categories exist.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: [>))))] [>))))]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #72137 on: February 21, 2012, 02:25:43 am »

Wat? mid mi? where abounds?

(havent seen Joshua for a while, happy to see)
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72138 on: February 21, 2012, 02:26:19 am »

(havent seen Joshua for a while, happy to see)
Cereal City, Handland, 'murrica. Tha's where I'm from.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72139 on: February 21, 2012, 02:28:14 am »

I think the logic goes something along the lines of "If you're not straight, you're gay." Or at least in whatever sort of mental other category that sort put people with different sexual alignments.

But yeah, bi folks are treated about the same as homosexuals in the states, at least in cesspools like the ones I've been living in. Asexuals... that's just treated with incomprehension. The feel I've got from asexual folks talking about it is that most of the rest of the world's brains just kind of go TILT. Which isn't nearly as likely to get you shitkicked, but the ostracization still happens. I'm not quite sure what other major(ish) categories exist.
Of course, the same people believe that women should be asexual until marriage, while men can do whatever they want. I've long ago stopped expecting consistency from bigots :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #72140 on: February 21, 2012, 02:29:19 am »

I'm from ther3 I was asking what part, city.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72141 on: February 21, 2012, 02:30:56 am »

Of course, the same people believe that women should be asexual until marriage, while men can do whatever they want. I've long ago stopped expecting consistency from bigots :P
I don't even see how that is possible unless you endorse gay relationships.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72142 on: February 21, 2012, 02:31:05 am »

Or coherent thought.

I told you.
Battle Creek == Home of Tony the Tiger.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #72143 on: February 21, 2012, 02:31:55 am »

Watching Fullmetal Alchemist for the first time. So good. :D

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #72144 on: February 21, 2012, 02:35:07 am »

Or coherent thought.

I told you.
And Honey Bunches of Oats, with and without flakes.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #72146 on: February 21, 2012, 02:37:08 am »

Manga, anime, or anime?  Or other?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72147 on: February 21, 2012, 02:38:26 am »

Or coherent thought.

I told you.
And Honey Bunches of Oats, with and without flakes.
FTFY. Also, most of the people in the commercials for that are incredibly obnoxious and/or rude asshats. They do actually live and work here, though.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72148 on: February 21, 2012, 02:41:46 am »

How do you watch a manga? Like does somebody read it to you while you look at the pictures? Is that a thing that people do?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72149 on: February 21, 2012, 02:42:42 am »

How do you watch a manga? Like does somebody read it to you while you look at the pictures? Is that a thing that people do?
Like story time at the library, but full of spiky headed emo teens. :P

Pages: 1 ... 4808 4809 [4810] 4811 4812 ... 13325