Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4699 4700 [4701] 4702 4703 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760035 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #70500 on: February 01, 2012, 12:42:55 pm »

I, for one, welcome our tiny robotic overlords.

Seriously, quadrotors were cool when it was just a single autonomous AI. Having a linked fleet of them....yikes.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70501 on: February 01, 2012, 12:54:40 pm »

All hail.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70502 on: February 01, 2012, 01:09:40 pm »

While working retail sucks sometimes gems like these make it all worthwhile.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #70503 on: February 01, 2012, 02:16:41 pm »

Got my new TV set up in my bedroom. 32 inches, I surmise that I may never leave.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70504 on: February 01, 2012, 02:22:34 pm »

I just had a cheesy movie dream.

I revisited my old high school briefly and there was a weird cosmic event that led to a load of people swapping bodies in a room. My body gets swapped with a cheerleader, and some crazy guy gets into my body, who then promptly starts doing crazy stuff that gets him thrown in jail.

I meanwhile go around pretending to be a cheerleader. I'm not that bothered by all this, because it's a new and exciting experience.

Then an evil corporation finds out about the body swap thing, and starts trying to track down and kidnap all the people who got swapped for their mysterious, and nefarious purposes claiming they can swap people back if they get everyone.

I notice these kidnappings and realize I have to fit in or else they'll get me, which is a struggle, eyes are on me, but I seem to manage to fit in well enough that the evil kidnappers pass over me.

Meanwhile the cheerleaders need to raise some money, but all their usual methods aren't working well enough they need something... creative.

I propose they (they includes me), should do something funny... So how about a pro-wrestling tournament.

So we do that, there are cheering crowds, and I'm bouncing people off of the railings and clotheslining them, and pulling punches and such. It's all scripted, I'm supposed to win the entire thing, but I get accidentally knocked out by a really muscular cheerleader who is, like, so sorry (they all used the word "like" a lot).

The show goes on without me, I'm put in a back room to recover, then I'm promptly kidnapped.

At that point I woke up, so I'll never know how I would have finished the dream.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #70505 on: February 01, 2012, 02:23:44 pm »

Got my new TV set up in my bedroom. 32 inches, I surmise that I may never leave.

I was at target yesterday and saw a 40inch 1080p tv for only $300, and was sorely tempted to buy it for my bedroom. But even though the value was there, I just couldn't justify a need for it.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #70506 on: February 01, 2012, 03:17:12 pm »

I revisited my old high school briefly and there was a weird cosmic event that led to a load of people swapping bodies in a room. My body gets swapped with a cheerleader, and some crazy guy gets into my body, who then promptly starts doing crazy stuff that gets him thrown in jail.

I meanwhile go around pretending to be a cheerleader. I'm not that bothered by all this, because it's a new and exciting experience.

Then an evil corporation finds out about the body swap thing, and starts trying to track down and kidnap all the people who got swapped for their mysterious, and nefarious purposes claiming they can swap people back if they get everyone.

I notice these kidnappings and realize I have to fit in or else they'll get me, which is a struggle, eyes are on me, but I seem to manage to fit in well enough that the evil kidnappers pass over me.

Meanwhile the cheerleaders need to raise some money, but all their usual methods aren't working well enough they need something... creative.

I propose they (they includes me), should do something funny... So how about a pro-wrestling tournament.

So we do that, there are cheering crowds, and I'm bouncing people off of the railings and clotheslining them, and pulling punches and such. It's all scripted, I'm supposed to win the entire thing, but I get accidentally knocked out by a really muscular cheerleader who is, like, so sorry (they all used the word "like" a lot).

The show goes on without me, I'm put in a back room to recover, then I'm promptly kidnapped.

At that point I woke up, so I'll never know how I would have finished the dream.
Obviously you get rescued by the scrappy best friend who didn't realize you were swapped and was also becoming a comically uncomfortable love interest. Or a Wayans brother.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70507 on: February 01, 2012, 03:48:27 pm »

Obviously you get rescued by the scrappy best friend who didn't realize you were swapped and was also becoming a comically uncomfortable love interest. Or a Wayans brother.
Well obviously, and she would bring all the cheerleaders along and they'd kick butt with cheerleading drop kicks, and their newly learned wrestling moves. Then there'd be a headline saying "Cheerleaders Bust Up Crime Syndicate" or something.

And then everyone got swapped back to their real bodies, and everyone lived happily ever after.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70508 on: February 01, 2012, 03:57:08 pm »

Been reading transcripts like this all day but this one just made my day.
(A teen approaches my cash register very slowly.)

Me: “Can I help you?”

Customer: “Gimme all the f***ing medicine!”

(The teen pulls out an airsoft pistol with orange tip still glued to the front.)

Me: “The pharmacy is in the back of the store.”

Customer: “Oh…okay.”

(He holsters the air-soft gun in his belt and darts down the aisles to the back of the store. My manager comes out of the back room because of the commotion.)

Manager: “Who was that?”

Me: “Some kid looking for drugs. He went back to the pharmacy.”

Manager: “Why didn’t you call the police?”

(The teen runs screaming from the back of the store out of the front door followed closely by the pharmacy technician, a 35 year old boxer built like a fridge.)

Me: “Doug started working today.”

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70509 on: February 01, 2012, 04:08:13 pm »

Hehe. Where are these transcripts, if that isn't the only silly one?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #70510 on: February 01, 2012, 04:47:13 pm »

Sounds like something from Not Always Right
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70511 on: February 01, 2012, 04:55:52 pm »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #70512 on: February 01, 2012, 05:00:12 pm »

Got a huge motivational kick today, I think it might be partly caused by the scholarship thing as it's something tangible I guess and I would really like to keep it going (even though if I fail I miss out on three months of it I think). And I also feel great about the exam next week, it's my area, mostly familiar with the stuff and it wasn't that hard the last time I failed it XD

Although now that I write about it and think about it a bit more that annoying seed of doubt sprouts up like a damn raincloud with the ominous feeling that if I fail I'll be emotionally and motivationally crushed like a tomato in an industrial rock grinder.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70513 on: February 01, 2012, 05:16:32 pm »

Seriously, some lady demanded a refund because we did not give her the right info and paid 12CENTs more for her S&H, fuck its only 2.95 too like we're robbing you of everything :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70514 on: February 01, 2012, 05:17:35 pm »

Had oktorok for lunch and Cript's avatar is about to sell me some smokes to fight off a certain overgrown omnivore reptile.

On the downside, Ak's avatar is a bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 4699 4700 [4701] 4702 4703 ... 13325