Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4670 4671 [4672] 4673 4674 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753847 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #70066 on: January 27, 2012, 09:09:11 pm »

Awesome voice blarg, you have that borderline aussie accent that sounds sexy enough without being unintelligible :D

And I always imagined Japa having a more spanish sounding voice with the accent to boot, must be all the El Presidente vibe he gives off in his pictures X)

No idea how Max would sound, I know he's an aussie but I can't imagine him talking with any accent, he's like Microsoft Sam, only not robotic.

The rest of you guys are Morgan Freeman now.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70067 on: January 27, 2012, 09:14:35 pm »

Don't worry, I hardly sound Aussie.
It's like you know how not all Americans have the Texan accent? Well not all Aussies have a NT accent, and when you take an east coat accent and play it as sarcastic as I tend to, it ends up closer to English than anything else.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70068 on: January 27, 2012, 09:33:07 pm »

I laughed when I consciously realized that I read each forum member's posts on here in a slightly (or more) different voice. I promise that one day I will do a compilation of me readings posts from - and all the while imitating - these head-canon voices, including: Aqizzar (difficult), Darvi (easy), Vector (nigh impossible), Duke (same as Aqizzar), Max White, Blademaster and many more!

This is my next major goal.
my question is "what about me?"
Indeed, I do the same thing. 
and I am curious how people imagine my voice, I can pretty much garuntee that noone will get it right.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #70070 on: January 27, 2012, 10:28:29 pm »

Anybody that tuned into my Livestreams when my mic was working (and I actually felt like talking) got a glimmer of my voice. It's not quite a standard Southern drawl, but it's definitely got an accent. It's bad that when I talk, I don't hear an accent but when I hear myself recorded, I'm like "Who the hell is that hick? Seriously? That guy went to college? Twice??"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70071 on: January 27, 2012, 10:29:32 pm »

I laughed when I consciously realized that I read each forum member's posts on here in a slightly (or more) different voice. I promise that one day I will do a compilation of me readings posts from - and all the while imitating - these head-canon voices, including: Aqizzar (difficult), Darvi (easy), Vector (nigh impossible), Duke (same as Aqizzar), Max White, Blademaster and many more!

and I am curious how people imagine my voice, I can pretty much garuntee that noone will get it right.

Gary Oak. That's how I read your posts.

As for my voice, I ran a couple of livestreams, but it's a little gravely, monotone and deep.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70072 on: January 27, 2012, 11:07:38 pm »

Quote from: Notre Dame de Paris AKA The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Once he came at the moment when she was caressing Djali. He stood pensively for several minutes before this graceful group of the goat and the gypsy; at last he said, shaking his heavy and ill-formed head,—

"My misfortune is that I still resemble a man too much. I should like to be wholly a beast like that goat."

She gazed at him in amazement.

He replied to the glance,—

"Oh! I well know why," and he went away.
Poor Quasimodo.

You know, when I started this book, I hated all the characters. But I've started to love each one in their own way... Even if half of them are dicks.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70073 on: January 27, 2012, 11:15:52 pm »

Wait, so he understands the uncanny valley phenomenon? That's kinda deep.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70074 on: January 27, 2012, 11:25:34 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GCgTzkiS_s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

The last part of the three parter of this awesome game came out today. Their best game to date.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70075 on: January 27, 2012, 11:37:59 pm »

This is actually pretty awesome.
I looked up the original song...16 minutes long and pretty damn depressing, but somehow cool.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70076 on: January 27, 2012, 11:40:51 pm »

As for my voice, I ran a couple of livestreams, but it's a little gravely, monotone and deep.
In my mind, you are all Sean Connery to me.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70077 on: January 27, 2012, 11:41:29 pm »

To me, everybody is David Attenborough or however you spell it.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70078 on: January 27, 2012, 11:43:31 pm »

I'm okay with this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #70079 on: January 27, 2012, 11:50:16 pm »

In my mind, you are all Sean Connery to me.

I switched on the Sean Connery switch as soon as morgan freeman was mentioned. Now EVERYONE is sean connery.
Pages: 1 ... 4670 4671 [4672] 4673 4674 ... 13325