Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4648 4649 [4650] 4651 4652 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760620 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #69735 on: January 22, 2012, 10:11:05 pm »

I was going to rearrange my music today. But I started fiddling with foobar2000, and realized how easily you could change the interface. Then I went out to eat and to Barnes & Noble. So now I have two enjoyable new books, a content stomach, a better-looking UI, and a still semi-disarrayed music library. This was a good evening. (After I spent all of the morning and afternoon doing schoolwork.)

And I'll add to the
Huzzah!

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69736 on: January 22, 2012, 10:16:33 pm »

I was going to rearrange my music today. But I started fiddling with foobar2000, and realized how easily you could change the interface. Then I went out to eat and to Barnes & Noble. So now I have two enjoyable new books, a content stomach, a better-looking UI, and a still semi-disarrayed music library. This was a good evening. (After I spent all of the morning and afternoon doing schoolwork.)
I really need to clean mine up a bit and organize it into playlists.  As is I have a day and half worth of music actually on my computer with only a few playlists and quite a few cd's that I keep forgetting to rip.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69737 on: January 22, 2012, 10:33:55 pm »

I have somewhere around 41 hours currently. It's organized reasonably, as I tag everything manually as I load it onto my computer, and create a playlist for each group. The main issue is that most of the album covers don't display on my MP3 player; they need to be converted into .bmp's. I'm also trying to figure out an easy way to rip my CD's into the best MP3 files I can, as I haven't found any lossless audio formats that work with both my player and computer.
I'm just bothering over these small details so that my experience can be just a bit more pleasant; it's mostly a waste of time. I find reorganizing to be rather pleasant and calming, anyway, so it's fun.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69738 on: January 22, 2012, 10:53:09 pm »

What player is it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69739 on: January 22, 2012, 11:54:36 pm »

I think this just made my day.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
くコ:彡

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69741 on: January 23, 2012, 12:35:44 am »

The electric blanket is calling my name. I think I'm headed to bed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69742 on: January 23, 2012, 12:36:34 am »

I think this just made my day.
That is awesome.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69743 on: January 23, 2012, 12:51:37 am »

You know what I do when I am depressed? I listen to music.
But sometimes that doesn't work, so instead I draw a little.
And then there are times when even that doesn't work, so I break out the omega of inta-happy.
I go to google images, type in 'Atoll' and BAM! Instant relaxation...

Atolls made me happy today.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69744 on: January 23, 2012, 12:53:44 am »

Atolls are pretty excessively cool, yes. Seeing them makes me want to go scuba diving again.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69745 on: January 23, 2012, 12:55:50 am »

Sometimes I like to mix it up and browse for 'Kelp forest'
I want to go diving one day...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #69746 on: January 23, 2012, 01:05:08 am »

Ah, D&D. The session went pretty well. Standard go rescue a princess from a dragon thing, subverted. Effort taken to imply she wasn't just a pretty bauble sitting around a castle waiting to get married, and then she was dead by the time they got there, a material component in a ritual that, botched, fused the dragon with an insane monstrosity from beyond the furthest stars, with whom the party got to deal. Fun times.

Nobody died, though, because the spellcaster miraculously got a critical hit on a ray of enfeeblement, and being unsure whether that'd multiply the penalty I rolled some dice which told me that it would. And then he rolled the maximum value, so the dragon wound up with -16 to Strength for the entire battle, after it came within 5 hit points of outright killing someone in the first round. Oh well, that's probably for the best.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #69748 on: January 23, 2012, 01:11:48 am »

Surprisingly no. The closest was a Crusader who dished out some healing-beatings at critical moments, and a familiar taking, wearing, and activating a Healing Belt.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69749 on: January 23, 2012, 01:15:55 am »

:o
I normally end up playing bard in our party, as our DM can be pretty brutal, and nobody else likes being responsible for keeping people alive, and clerics are kinda boring. Bards were built to sas the DM.  :P
Although I prefer to play as a wizard when possible, or a rogue. Both good fun. Especially when you decide to play the wizard off as prof Farnsworth.
Pages: 1 ... 4648 4649 [4650] 4651 4652 ... 13325