Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4647 4648 [4649] 4650 4651 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757584 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #69720 on: January 22, 2012, 06:56:14 pm »

Probably.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69721 on: January 22, 2012, 06:57:17 pm »

I had a dream that Barbar was starting a shop, and he commissioned me to embed some sort of signal into the pricing that would give mathematicians a warning not to avail themselves of his services, but be invisible to the general public--because math people tended to flood him with way more requests than he could ever handle, and the lower volume made it so that he could attend to other things he needed to do.

First math dream of the year, already, and it's a weird one =/
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69722 on: January 22, 2012, 08:05:30 pm »

I had a dream that Barbar was starting a shop, and he commissioned me to embed some sort of signal into the pricing that would give mathematicians a warning not to avail themselves of his services, but be invisible to the general public--because math people tended to flood him with way more requests than he could ever handle, and the lower volume made it so that he could attend to other things he needed to do.

So mathematicians have some sort of thieves cant?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69723 on: January 22, 2012, 08:06:23 pm »

That would be awesome, but I'm certain that I wouldn't be smart enough to speak that language. You know, like Russian.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69724 on: January 22, 2012, 08:07:22 pm »

Last night I had a dream about the future. I was a kickass paramedic who also worked in biomedicine for some reason, and I lived in a penthouse apartment in Melbourne.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69725 on: January 22, 2012, 08:09:54 pm »

Kinda sounds like the thing with the spies tattoos from Echo Bazaar.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #69726 on: January 22, 2012, 08:30:05 pm »

That sounds pretty badical. Perhaps I was simply redirecting the mathematicians to my secret side-ventures, which may or may not have included math-related superheroism.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69727 on: January 22, 2012, 08:35:21 pm »

Yay, found my robe. Comfy thing is comfy.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69728 on: January 22, 2012, 08:46:48 pm »

Besides, Vector is nothing like Rorschach... that's my job, I mean look at me.

He doesn't want people knowing what his face looks like, I don't want people knowing what my face looks like.
He's a bitter cynic, I'm a bitter cynic.
He's full of shit, I'm full of shit.

The similarities are endless!

I would hope the similarities end somewhere before "He breaks into their houses and eats their canned goods". If not that, then at least before we get to the "He kills people" bit.

I got to play my first ever game of Axis and Allies! Roomie brought out the board and gave me a crash course with some friends. I played the United Kingdom, and proceeded to be pubstomped by the combined forces of Tojo/Hitler/Mussolini, while the Americans were busy getting revenge for our unprompted reenactment of Pearl Harbor. I might have lost, but it was pretty fun, all in all.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69729 on: January 22, 2012, 09:15:30 pm »

I'm happy that I finally got around to rearranging my room and cleaning up. It's a monster of a job since there's SO MUCH CLUTTER AND JUNK!

And I did it all on a whim is the weird thing. I finally took out something from one of my drawers that had deep sentimental significance tying into an extremely painful time of my life, that I held onto out of some bizarre mixture of regret, guilt, and also not wanting to let go of that part of my life. Then I threw it away, and I found I felt... nothing. So I threw another thing away, and then another, and another, and then I'm getting a trash bag, then the vacuum cleaner to clean up the years of dust and debris that have been collecting in the corners, and then I'm destroying the furniture I didn't want anymore into chunks so I can carry it outside, and I'm moving stuff around and... now my room looks much more respectable!

That was the weirdest thing. No sense of accomplishment, no relief, no triumph, just a keen sense that this shit should have been done years ago. I still have alot to do, but now my laptop is sitting on good desk that had been laying unused in the other corner of my room. I don't like the way that it's sitting up so much higher than the little table I kept it on prior, but I'll figure something out.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69730 on: January 22, 2012, 09:51:45 pm »

Sounds like my dreams.
Only more sane.
And fewer owlbears.

I got to play my first ever game of Axis and Allies! Roomie brought out the board and gave me a crash course with some friends. I played the United Kingdom, and proceeded to be pubstomped by the combined forces of Tojo/Hitler/Mussolini, while the Americans were busy getting revenge for our unprompted reenactment of Pearl Harbor. I might have lost, but it was pretty fun, all in all.

Oooooh!  :o  Which version?!  Small world? Large world? Pacific Theater? Western Theater? Pacific and Western Theater?
Don't worry at all about losing, it's ridiculously hard to win on your first time if your opponents are experienced.
With the Brits it's best just to stop the Germans from conquering too much until the U.S. gets over the sea to help push them back.  Also never underestimate the power of strategic bombers or runs, its almost a requirement if you want to beat Germany.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69731 on: January 22, 2012, 09:57:26 pm »

Got over most of my attack of crazy paranoia.  Feeling better now, thank the heavens.

Whoo.  Gonna get my dinner and go do some math.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69732 on: January 22, 2012, 09:58:10 pm »

Huzzah!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69733 on: January 22, 2012, 10:03:11 pm »

A thousand cheers!
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #69734 on: January 22, 2012, 10:04:18 pm »

Huzzah!

Twice!

Ninja'd. .... Third...s..? 1001 cheers?
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 4647 4648 [4649] 4650 4651 ... 13325