Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4521 4522 [4523] 4524 4525 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768043 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67830 on: December 19, 2011, 07:40:28 pm »

Moved the wine into the secondary fermenter a little bit ago. Smells amazing, I remember why I ferment this stuff now. Hoping I don't have to add a second strain of yeast, but I'll have to wait a bit to see if it's still going or if the bubbles that exist right now are just gas still coming out of solution. Also, this is aesthetically really nice - a little bit of adjustment and I could make millions (ha ha no) selling it to people who want to imitate vampires, because this is only slightly too purple and slightly too light-colored to pass as blood. I will have to see how it looks when the yeast drop out properly, but still. Less blueberry, more cherry, might do the trick. Although opacity is always and necessarily going to be a problem.

Also, I've still got the fruit pulp, which I will be making preserves out of when I buy some more sugar. Should be interesting, if it works. I predict failure, though, there's probably a reason I've not yet seen recipes for wine must to jam, but have seen several for the reverse direction.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67831 on: December 19, 2011, 07:42:10 pm »

Chocolate oranges. I always forget how awesome they are until someone in the family buys one. Now I get to devour half of one. 8)

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #67832 on: December 19, 2011, 07:51:26 pm »

Oh, also, french toast is made even more delicious by adding a shot of creme de banane and a shot of irish cream to the eggy stuff (about one of each for 3 eggs, I think). A little bit of cinnamon and all I can say is "Yes."
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #67833 on: December 19, 2011, 08:45:55 pm »

Got a free copy of AI War from Steam for the winter sale!

:D

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #67834 on: December 19, 2011, 08:57:50 pm »

Got back from my dad's. Had a fun time with all my siblings for the weekend.

My dad had a giant game of Jenga that he made himself that we had fun playing a few times; I of course did some of the most insane placements you'd ever see (somewhere around the 25-30th turn area), including one times preventing a total collapse single-handedly by rotating the whole tower from the top row before ending my turn. Overall, everyone had fun, good food, plenty of drinks; definitely a good weekend outing. Nice to be back, however.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, as a gift from my dad, I got a very nice mini-helicopter (Gyropter Propel). Spent a good few hours flying that thing around the place.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 09:06:34 pm by Itnetlolor »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67835 on: December 19, 2011, 09:09:32 pm »

Everything at steam is super cheap. I just got 6 games I really really want for like 25 bucks.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #67836 on: December 19, 2011, 09:20:47 pm »

Everything at steam is super cheap. I just got 6 games I really really want for like 25 bucks.
I just noticed that. Might check it out. Looks like we've got another sweepstakes challenge thing going on as well for the next 2 weeks. I'm game. Need to get some mileage out of them.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67837 on: December 19, 2011, 10:23:34 pm »

I started playing System Shock.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67838 on: December 19, 2011, 10:25:01 pm »

System Shock? I remember one of my friends showing me a GLADOS x SHODAN picture someone had made on DeviantArt. :3

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67839 on: December 19, 2011, 10:40:25 pm »

An interview with Pendleton Ward.
Fans really loved the gender-switched Fionna and Cake episode. Will there be more of them?

We’re thinking about it. If we did do another Fionna and Cake, it would be focused more on Marshall Lee the Vampire King. That’s about all I can say about it right now.
Yes. Yes yes yesyesyes YES! I want to see it. And then one day... a crossover of genderbent and non-genderbent.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #67840 on: December 19, 2011, 10:49:41 pm »

Fans really loved the gender-switched Fionna and Cake episode. Will there be more of them?

We’re thinking about it. If we did do another Fionna and Cake, it would be focused more on Marshall Lee the Vampire King. That’s about all I can say about it right now.
Yes. Yes yes yesyesyes YES! I want to see it. And then one day... a crossover of genderbent and non-genderbent.
Hell fucking yes, Adventure time is one of the shows my little 9 year old brother and I actually both enjoy and we loved the Fionna and Cake episode.

And Marshall Lee the Vampire King? HELL FUCKING YES.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67841 on: December 19, 2011, 11:08:53 pm »

Every single answer is fantastic, especially the borderline confirmation of a videogame, with Ward's personal involvement.  Sp'mow dude.

In an upcoming episode, a four headed deity named Grob Gob Glob Grod, rockets down to Ooo from Mars. We were hoping to cast the heads as Bill Murray, Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Fingers crossed.

The Million Dollar Episode
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #67842 on: December 19, 2011, 11:14:18 pm »

So, today my best friend is back to being online, I got the Realm of the Diggle gods DLC for DoD, I had great food, snacks, a surpise game, and my daughter is finally getting out of her dizzy spells best of all.

Today was great. I might have to mark down December 19th as a family holiday or something.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #67843 on: December 19, 2011, 11:20:05 pm »

They also want to have Tom Waits voicing a Necromancer.

I am totally okay with this, as a matter of fact that would be fucking awesome.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #67844 on: December 19, 2011, 11:28:12 pm »

(I removed an inappropriate derail, and another post by accident.  Necro910 is gone.)
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 4521 4522 [4523] 4524 4525 ... 13325