Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4494 4495 [4496] 4497 4498 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783900 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67425 on: December 10, 2011, 08:45:19 pm »

Boo.

Go for the medical bird first. Fatty bird is best bird.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67426 on: December 10, 2011, 08:56:44 pm »

The doctor was my second choice.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67427 on: December 10, 2011, 09:01:31 pm »

Clearly you must go for the harem ending.  100% completion.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67428 on: December 10, 2011, 09:04:44 pm »

Clearly you must go for the harem ending.  100% completion.

You get all dat tail... feathers.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #67429 on: December 10, 2011, 09:06:06 pm »

Terraria was fun.
Love, scriver~

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67430 on: December 10, 2011, 09:34:07 pm »

Oh yeah, so I went to the movies with my Mom. She wanted to go watch something called 'The Sitter', and because I simply don't keep up with modern movies anymore for obvious reasons, I asked her to explain the premise to me.

"Oh, it's about a funny babysitter. It's a comedy, you like comedies", She's not the best at giving explanations.

I was highly unamused. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and declare this the worst movie of the year, despite having seen no other movies made this year. Mom actually shared a similar opinion, despite having terrible, audacious taste in humor.

I can describe the movie in more detail, but I think that sums it up.

Also, having seen the previews for 'Just Say Moe', I want to simultaneously applaud the creators for the refreshing callback to the dead era of slapstick comedy, and ostracize them for placing it in an era and setting where it's completely alien and foreign, and for seemingly playing it up like it was the only thing they were good at.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67431 on: December 10, 2011, 09:37:08 pm »

Sold two printers (plus supplies) to one couple today. Apparently, they wanted a photo picture and a business printer. I was okay with that.  8)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67432 on: December 10, 2011, 09:55:43 pm »

Got my new cat today, she is currently running around my room knocking over things. D'awwwwww.

D'awwww! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #67433 on: December 11, 2011, 01:41:54 am »

Date went well; he asked me for a second. I said yes! :D :D :D
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #67434 on: December 11, 2011, 02:23:19 am »

Not only did I get to the front page of /r/adviceanimals, I got all the way to the front page of Reddit for a few hours.

Now I can die twice as dead as I could die a few hours ago.
Shoes...

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67435 on: December 11, 2011, 04:46:35 am »

Heh, that reminds me of like... the 6,666,666 get on /b/ was mine, and was stickied for awhile. Or was it 666,666? I can't remember anymore.

Back when 4chan was underground lolinternet

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #67436 on: December 11, 2011, 05:56:24 am »

Date went well; he asked me for a second. I said yes! :D :D :D

This makes me happy :)
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67437 on: December 11, 2011, 06:53:44 am »

Terraria was fun.
Especially once you get a grappling hook and a miner's helmet.

I was playing last night, and a buddy msg'd me on Steam to ask if it was any good.

Me: Yeah, there's a ton of exploration and crafting. And it's the only game I can think of where you can dig straight down to Hell, come back and build a mansion out of all the stuff you found, then craft a flamethrower to go hunt unicorns.

Him: ....wat

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67438 on: December 11, 2011, 07:22:40 am »

Had a blast with Really Big Sky, but no more than two minutes and I'm dead meat.

Need to train my danmaku reflexes more.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67439 on: December 11, 2011, 08:33:10 am »

Terraria was fun.
Especially once you get a grappling hook and a miner's helmet.

I was playing last night, and a buddy msg'd me on Steam to ask if it was any good.

Me: Yeah, there's a ton of exploration and crafting. And it's the only game I can think of where you can dig straight down to Hell, come back and build a mansion out of all the stuff you found, then craft a flamethrower to go hunt unicorns.

Him: ....wat
You are posting this on the DF forum. You can't just say something like that and expect people to buy it. We do dig down to hell and, Armok willing, build entire fortresses out of Adamantine. Or just colonize hell itself.

Also, Orbital Magma Cannon!
Pages: 1 ... 4494 4495 [4496] 4497 4498 ... 13325