Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4490 4491 [4492] 4493 4494 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783718 times)

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67365 on: December 09, 2011, 03:49:22 pm »

Semester 1 is done, just some coursework left.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67366 on: December 09, 2011, 04:18:31 pm »

Sent the laptop back to the buyer, hopefully he can fix it....

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #67367 on: December 09, 2011, 04:58:40 pm »

I have a date this Saturday with a man I think will be nice. He's vouched for by a mutual friend too. :D
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67368 on: December 09, 2011, 05:21:19 pm »

I have a date this Saturday with a man I think will be nice. He's vouched for by a mutual friend too. :D
Hmm, a date presented by a friend? Not bad bro, i guess i should ask my roommate if he can hook me up with some chicks at his cosmetology school, its him and some other guy that are only straight in that place, god teh estrogen XD

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #67369 on: December 09, 2011, 05:25:53 pm »

Hmm, a date presented by a friend? Not bad bro, i guess i should ask my roommate if he can hook me up with some chicks at his cosmetology school, its him and some other guy that are only straight in that place, god teh estrogen XD

I'd love to be in that environment sometimes. :)

Thankies.

Actually yeah though, the relationship networking is something I advise people who ask about such things. It's another reason to never break up badly with someone if you can help it. So she/he doesn't like you. That doesn't mean they dont' have a ton of friends who might include one person who does. Or, worse case scenario, they have friends who will listen to every nasty thing your ex has to say about you and spread those words....

Point, yay, I have a date, because a nice gay guy I dated last year gave my number to a different gay guy who apparently took a shine to me at his little get together/party thing. Sure beats blind internet dating!
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #67370 on: December 09, 2011, 05:35:33 pm »

Good luck man :)  Hope it goes well!

Oh yes, and watching this made me happy today.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:43:26 pm by Euld »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67371 on: December 09, 2011, 05:50:17 pm »

All the pretty colours @_@

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67372 on: December 09, 2011, 05:56:09 pm »

Good luck man :)  Hope it goes well!

Oh yes, and watching this made me happy today.
Watching the notes go by is rather reminiscent of the game itself. If you catch my meaning.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67373 on: December 09, 2011, 07:03:51 pm »

I'm happy because today I found out that there's actually still a player base for archenemy games on DotP 2012! I played a ton of games, made some friendly acquaintances, got to do some good teamwork with people, won an epic game just narrowly on the verge of defeat, unlocked all the cards for Ancient Depths, and most of all, I got to be a HUGE dick being the archenemy.

Like, seriously, I hope those three guys didn't take it personal when I cast a kicked Rite of Replication on a Lilliana's Spectre, and dumped all their hands into their graveyards, crippling them for an easy win. Good thing it was over the internet, because that's shit you get punched in the face for.

That reminds me, have you checked out the game yet RedKing?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #67374 on: December 09, 2011, 07:11:53 pm »

We killed the Destroyer in Terraria a few times today. Three times in total now. Megashark is best shark.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #67375 on: December 09, 2011, 07:20:03 pm »

We killed the Destroyer in Terraria a few times today. Three times in total now. Megashark is best shark.
Also I became a spoony bard. Of death. It was a fun game.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #67376 on: December 09, 2011, 07:21:21 pm »

But you have to concentrate on your work.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67377 on: December 09, 2011, 07:22:41 pm »

I take it you found out that the magic harp is the best thing ever for worm enemies?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #67378 on: December 09, 2011, 07:42:25 pm »

But you have to concentrate on your work.
I know.
I concentrate all the time when using it. I have to concentrate on my work.

And yes. It is the best for worms.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #67379 on: December 09, 2011, 07:44:08 pm »

If you don't concentrate on your work Okuu might hide a freshly bought dozen of boiled eggs in your pants.
Pages: 1 ... 4490 4491 [4492] 4493 4494 ... 13325