Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4473 4474 [4475] 4476 4477 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746615 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67110 on: December 02, 2011, 05:22:16 am »

So apparently I like the new zombie deck in Duels of the Planeswalkers...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

For people that don't know about the game, I have 100 zombie tokens (the limit that the game allows), and 2 soulless Ones that are made uber powerful from that many zombies existing on the field at once. Getting that many tokens is made easy thanks to that one enchantment that's sitting quietly in the corner, that gives me an exponentially increasing number of zombies every turn, completely free.

I was just about to jolly stomp Garruk into the ground, hurtling him into maybe negative 600-700 hp (he starts with 20 hp), but then the game crashed because it's not designed to have that many creatures on the field at once...

Congrats! You just broke the game!
Twice!

Well, it's not the worst that the game can get. If you played the original DotP game, you'd know that the elf deck could do super gamebreaking things. Thanks to several mechanisms that allowed you to create dozens of elves at a time, and having two artifacts that gave each of your elves a bonus for each other elf on the battlefield, allowed you to, if you were patient enough and your machine didn't burst into flames from doing all the calculations, do tens of thousands of damage in a single unstoppable elf rush.

Kinda wished I still had my cards, which were up to early Mirodin. Sadly, I sold it because we needed the cold hard cash.

Such is the intricacies of life.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67111 on: December 02, 2011, 05:35:41 am »

Well, it's not the worst that the game can get. If you played the original DotP game, you'd know that the elf deck could do super gamebreaking things. Thanks to several mechanisms that allowed you to create dozens of elves at a time, and having two artifacts that gave each of your elves a bonus for each other elf on the battlefield, allowed you to, if you were patient enough and your machine didn't burst into flames from doing all the calculations, do tens of thousands of damage in a single unstoppable elf rush.

Kinda wished I still had my cards, which were up to early Mirodin. Sadly, I sold it because we needed the cold hard cash.

If you're interested in just casually playing just cause it's fun, you can get the latest game and all relevant expansions for less than $20.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67112 on: December 02, 2011, 05:45:21 am »

If you're interested in just casually playing just cause it's fun, you can get the latest game and all relevant expansions for less than $20.

Nah, credit card's depleted. D:

Not to mention I completely forgot about the rules, only vaguely remembering terms such as tapping.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67113 on: December 02, 2011, 08:48:45 am »

Hmm, is Schadenfreude allowed? I don't remember if anything of the sort got mentioned, and I currently have metric shittons of the stuff.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67114 on: December 02, 2011, 10:06:54 am »

Aced my college placement exams, forgot to post here about it.

Amazing.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #67115 on: December 02, 2011, 11:25:30 am »

I, I, I don't...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Can't unsee...  :o

But hey, its friday friday friday!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #67116 on: December 02, 2011, 12:27:36 pm »

They burned the Gävle Straw Goat already :D

It lasted 5 days. Unlawfully burning Christmas decoration thingies are the best traditions.
Love, scriver~

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67117 on: December 02, 2011, 12:50:59 pm »

I'm listening to Red Alert 2 music, and realizing. It was actually a really good game.

EDIT: Just saw this on a youtube comment:
Prism Tank: TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERFUCKER!
:]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:23:15 pm by Pnx »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #67118 on: December 02, 2011, 01:25:20 pm »

I was playing a game with Leafsnail yesterday and I was able to whip out Emrakul.

Nothing remained.  EVERYTHING DIES

Also happy birthday Leafsnail!  You are now the man's man's age, seinen bro.

And least relevantly, I've been enjoying Pokecapn's Mario Party LP so I went back to finish Sonic 2006.  On part 12 now, it's truly awful.

Oh and it's the weekend now too.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #67119 on: December 02, 2011, 02:02:30 pm »

Finally got a picture of my dog.

Supposedly she's a Pomeranian but that's obviously not true.  Does anyone know what she might be or at least what breeds she might be a mix of?  She carries her tail like a Spitz so I guess she might be part Pomeranian.  Her hair is normally longer than it is now, but we had to get it cut.

Also, because I'm self conscious, the stuff around the vent isn't as gross as it looks in the picture.  The camera makes the color look weird.  Part of the furnace had been installed wrong and black stuff accumulated around the vents and I haven't gotten around to cleaning it up now that the furnace is fixed.
Shoes...

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Finally picked a college. I took cost more into consideration than prestige and chose the university of toledo over case western reserve university. Just another load off my mind; i was agonizing over which college I should go to.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #67121 on: December 02, 2011, 03:52:31 pm »

Leafsnail's having a birthday? Happy suchday!
Love, scriver~

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67122 on: December 02, 2011, 04:00:01 pm »

Supposedly she's a Pomeranian but that's obviously not true.  Does anyone know what she might be or at least what breeds she might be a mix of?  She carries her tail like a Spitz so I guess she might be part Pomeranian.  Her hair is normally longer than it is now, but we had to get it cut.

Definitely not Pomeranian.  I think she has the face of a Papillon, which may be the confusion.  Maybe some Beagle too, but looks like just small-breed mutt.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67123 on: December 02, 2011, 06:29:33 pm »

Definitely not Pomeranian.  I think she has the face of a Papillon, which may be the confusion.  Maybe some Beagle too, but looks like just small-breed mutt.

She looks a lot like my in-laws' Jack Russel Terrier.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #67124 on: December 02, 2011, 07:33:17 pm »

The Jack Russel resemblance is just the haircut.  Her hair's normally really long and I think Aqizzar was probably right, some kind of Papillon mix.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 4473 4474 [4475] 4476 4477 ... 13325