Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4467 4468 [4469] 4470 4471 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753518 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67020 on: November 30, 2011, 06:26:39 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Not too bad, I suppose.

Still curious about the ping however. How is mine so large by comparison?

EDIT:
Closed a few programs before getting a second take.
Odd.

Best ping I could get.

I think my USB wireless internet adapter device needs an upgrade. Could be responsible for some of the limiting. Still using a wireless-G device from at least 4 years ago.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 06:35:06 pm by Itnetlolor »

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67021 on: November 30, 2011, 06:40:12 pm »

BULLSHIT, this network is normally only at a fifth of that speed or less. I download shit from Steam at like 100 kaboops.
Keep in mind: those are measures in megabits, not megabytes, the speed shown by steam and most download services (since realistically, data is almost always sent in full bytes). 1 megabyte is about 8 megabits.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67022 on: November 30, 2011, 06:42:26 pm »

It has been decided, I am now a member of the midnight crew.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67023 on: November 30, 2011, 06:42:58 pm »

Nevermind, thinking of the wrong thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #67024 on: November 30, 2011, 07:34:40 pm »

It has been decided, I am now a member of the midnight crew.
We are the members of the midnight crew.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67025 on: November 30, 2011, 07:38:05 pm »

I would have a link to put here that I got from a friend, but its probably not a good idea to link to it after reading the thing and laughing at the ridiculousness of it, so I'll just put his summary of it here instead: "There is a DC 80 Escape Artist check for extremely small spaces..."
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #67026 on: November 30, 2011, 07:40:01 pm »

Korea has invented a Hooters for women.  This raised my FABULOUS homosexual hopes for a similar franchise in America <3

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #67027 on: November 30, 2011, 07:49:58 pm »

Korea has invented a Hooters for women.  This raised my FABULOUS homosexual hopes for a similar franchise in America <3
*claps*

Well done Korea, well done.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #67028 on: November 30, 2011, 09:38:10 pm »

I would have a link to put here that I got from a friend, but its probably not a good idea to link to it after reading the thing and laughing at the ridiculousness of it, so I'll just put his summary of it here instead: "There is a DC 80 Escape Artist check for extremely small spaces..."
Oh man, I think I know what this is. Does it involve the Strength check DC for breaking leather?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67029 on: November 30, 2011, 09:43:58 pm »

Oh man, I think I know what this is. Does it involve the Strength check DC for breaking leather?
Nope, theres no leather in it according to ctrl+f Find.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #67030 on: November 30, 2011, 10:01:40 pm »

*claps*

Well done Korea, well done.
Coming to a neighborhood near you, "Snakes".

I give the internet less than 24 hours to render a parody of this. Then again, that's an underestimation. I more like give everyone less than 4 hours since the news got out.

I apologize in advance if any of that statement offends anyone.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67031 on: November 30, 2011, 10:02:14 pm »

That is all.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67032 on: November 30, 2011, 10:02:57 pm »

That is a terrible nyanja because it's still spewing rainbows.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67033 on: November 30, 2011, 10:04:12 pm »

Or perhaps an excellent nyanja because they can stay hidden and ready to murder despite the rainbows.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67034 on: November 30, 2011, 10:12:43 pm »

There's a trope for that.

Highly Visible Nyanja
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 4467 4468 [4469] 4470 4471 ... 13325