Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4466 4467 [4468] 4469 4470 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755193 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67005 on: November 30, 2011, 07:57:49 am »

It's taken thirty freaking days, but it's finally November!

Totally overcast, temp's around 50-55 from feel (weather stuff's saying mid-forties, even better!). It's cold! It's finally cold! It was like eighty, just last frakkin' week, and now it's not! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm doing yardwork later today, or something. Something outside. The second season (Not Hot) is finally here! And the sun's decided to celebrate by getting th'fook out! It might even rain!

Today is a g'damn beautiful day in Northwest Florida.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67006 on: November 30, 2011, 08:13:58 am »

It seems very warm here as well. We don't even have any snow  :(

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #67007 on: November 30, 2011, 08:22:58 am »

We haven't had snow where I live in over twenty years. Happened a little once when I wuz a lil'sprog, then never again. That belongs more in the sad thread, though.

Today it is Not Hot. Happiness abounds. For me, anyway. Most of the rest of the population around here is probably miserable. Schadenfreude! That also makes me happy.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67008 on: November 30, 2011, 10:06:08 am »

I've made alot of progress on a game idea of mine that I'll eventually be making a thread for.

I'm not sure if this will be like one of my old character-cap breaking ideas or not, but we'll see when I'm done.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #67009 on: November 30, 2011, 10:47:56 am »

Slep for a little while, actually feeling slightly better now.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67010 on: November 30, 2011, 12:04:24 pm »

...But its been November for the last 30 days. ???
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #67011 on: November 30, 2011, 12:16:46 pm »

I got my friends to play mafia, with me as moderator. I enjoy watching their futile attempts to find out who's the killer while having knowledge of everything going on.

EDIT: I enjoy this wayyyy too much.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:29:21 pm by Johuotar »
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67012 on: November 30, 2011, 12:26:34 pm »

...But its been November for the last 30 days. ???
I always wanted to have italics in Steam to convey messages that would otherwise be lost in text that had not the blessings of mixed formatting. Truly it is the best way we have to sent nonverbal messages over the web by showing emphasis on weird parts of a strange statement to imply a different message.

Aka: That's the joke
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67013 on: November 30, 2011, 12:31:20 pm »

I use _underscores_ to emphasize stuff in steam chat.

Anyway for happy, I was watching Extra Credits and they showed this silly picture.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #67014 on: November 30, 2011, 03:23:21 pm »

My house just got connected to the underground fiber optic network, as seen on Cracked.

aw hell naw
Shoes...

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67015 on: November 30, 2011, 03:53:05 pm »

Aw dang, college why you so fast

Woah dang it's even better if I connect to Columbia instead.
(also SPLOOSH look at your numbers they are exploded)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:00:17 pm by zchris13 »
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

LostCosmonaut

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67016 on: November 30, 2011, 06:16:35 pm »

dafuq?

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67017 on: November 30, 2011, 06:18:53 pm »

We doing this thing again?
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67018 on: November 30, 2011, 06:19:59 pm »

Dangit, MoM. I was about to add to this to compare to UoA, but you still have all of internets.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #67019 on: November 30, 2011, 06:25:09 pm »

BULLSHIT, this network is normally only at a fifth of that speed or less. I download shit from Steam at like 100 kaboops.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 4466 4467 [4468] 4469 4470 ... 13325