Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4461 4462 [4463] 4464 4465 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762572 times)

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66930 on: November 27, 2011, 11:41:40 pm »

Holy shit, chain links are here and I'm weaving like a motherfucker
But what weave?

Wait 26 more days, it'll be Christmas Weave...

... Oh god that was bad...
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66931 on: November 28, 2011, 12:05:04 am »

Holy shit, chain links are here and I'm weaving like a motherfucker
But what weave?

Wait 26 more days, it'll be Christmas Weave...

... Oh god that was bad...

That was terrible and you need to be applauded.

and I'm weaving Euro 4-in-1, with stainless steel. Bog-standard, but hey, it still looks cool.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66932 on: November 28, 2011, 12:30:16 am »

Bob and weave, Blarg. Bob and weave.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #66933 on: November 28, 2011, 01:50:10 am »

Bob and weave, Blarg. Bob and weave.

It's not nearly as complex as, say, eight-in-one, so I suppose I chose the lesser of two weevils.

In more serious news, I also got to speak face-to-face with my crush after all the drama and hullaballoo, and things're smoothed over. She's still blaming herself much more than I think she should, but, well, I can't do anything about that.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 01:51:41 am by Blargityblarg »
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #66934 on: November 28, 2011, 02:19:17 am »

Got Shogun 2 yesterday. First campaign is as the Oda, and I spent pretty much all day playing it. 64 battles (all done on the battle map) and 59 of them were Heroic Victories. The one that stood out the most, though, was when I was defending Settsu against the armies of the Ashikaga Shogunate, my 350 men against his 900. (small unit sizes) I lost all but 78 of my soldiers, but we slew 700 and sent the rest packing, in time for my ally Kemosabe Chosokabe to swoop in and crush their other army, allowing me to take Kyoto.

Good times.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66935 on: November 28, 2011, 07:16:16 am »

Finally legitimized my copies of EU3 and HOI3 thanks to Steam sales. And picked up a buttload of spritepacks for HOI3 in the process.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66936 on: November 28, 2011, 08:42:10 am »

My mom came across the country to meet me in boston for thanksgiving. I'm normally too proud to admit this, but I really, really missed her. It's nice to be able to talk with someone IRL I can trust, the whole college thing has made me very lonely. We may have had dinner in the college dining hall, but as far as I'm concerned it was the best thanksgiving ever.

In the last four days she's helped me get my life back on track, and this time I'm happy to say that I think I can manage it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:44:10 am by Heliman »

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66937 on: November 28, 2011, 10:29:54 am »

My mom came across the country to meet me in boston for thanksgiving. I'm normally too proud to admit this, but I really, really missed her. It's nice to be able to talk with someone IRL I can trust, the whole college thing has made me very lonely. We may have had dinner in the college dining hall, but as far as I'm concerned it was the best thanksgiving ever.

In the last four days she's helped me get my life back on track, and this time I'm happy to say that I think I can manage it.

Congrats on having the best thanksgiving ever for you, yet. May you feel positively happy in your endeavours.

As for me, I saw an advert for FL Studio's Gross Beat. I wanna have it right now!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66939 on: November 28, 2011, 11:10:15 am »

Oh my god what is that. The comments are pretty great.
Dear santa
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66940 on: November 28, 2011, 11:25:49 am »

Playing Spelunky.

I started a new game and jumped up into the air, where an arrow blatted me, knocking me into another arrow which killed me. Total gametime was about 1 second.

I suck at this game XD
*Hugs*

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66941 on: November 28, 2011, 02:27:23 pm »

Nomming on mint chocolate-covered coffee beans. I must find somewhere to hide these from myself, else I'm going to be pinging around like a gnat on meth. With minty clean breath.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66943 on: November 28, 2011, 02:51:28 pm »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/?db=comics&id=1525#comic

Hehehe.  I love those comics. 

I'm happy I just finished the comic book series Freak Angels by Warren Ellis, it was a good read.  Not quite as much fun as Transmetropolitan, but still pretty fun.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:15:33 pm by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66944 on: November 28, 2011, 04:30:36 pm »

I suck at this game XD
In my attempts to get a true victory (I won once but that was using a shortcut to the final level and getting a lucky Jetpack/Shotgun combo) I find my most common cause of death is spikes.  I'm trying to run from something or do something quickly, forget about the spikes, and die.
Pages: 1 ... 4461 4462 [4463] 4464 4465 ... 13325