Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4453 4454 [4455] 4456 4457 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765945 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66810 on: November 25, 2011, 05:47:37 pm »

>stay up until 3am to download ponies
>remember parents are out of town all day tomorrow
>still worth it
>download even more ponies

No, no, you're doing it wrong.

>stay up until tomorrow night to download ponies

Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66811 on: November 25, 2011, 06:23:52 pm »

A few days ago, I started drinking tea in the evening instead of my usual one or two coffees and I discovered that I really like tea! :D

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #66812 on: November 25, 2011, 06:50:54 pm »

I had a young good-looking librarian of the opposite gender compliment my reading picks as I was checking them (the books) out today.  :D

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66814 on: November 25, 2011, 07:02:19 pm »

I had a young good-looking librarian of the opposite gender compliment my reading picks as I was checking them [...] out today.  :D

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66815 on: November 25, 2011, 07:03:15 pm »

Skyrim, and the differences between men and women.  Maybe.  Ok well probably not but still.
Lies, I explore every millimetre of cave I find in Skyrim.
*Hugs*

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #66816 on: November 25, 2011, 07:04:33 pm »

And I do both quickly. So lies for taking a long time shopping too.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #66817 on: November 25, 2011, 07:11:34 pm »

If you don't think men can take a long time shopping and end up spending hundreds of dollars you've never seen me go into a bookstore.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66818 on: November 25, 2011, 07:46:38 pm »

If you don't think men can take a long time shopping and end up spending hundreds of dollars you've never seen me go into a bookstore.
Same here, I don't plan on spending much but then I go "Ooohhh is that a collection of H.P. Lovecrafts best works? Fourty dollars doesn't sound that bad..."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66819 on: November 25, 2011, 07:51:32 pm »

Being poor does wonders for curbing spending :P
*Hugs*

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #66820 on: November 25, 2011, 09:52:22 pm »

Decided to try out my own Magikarp Sweep team, using a little different tactic than the one in the video linked earlier. Instead of flail, it was tackle with a choice band, after gaining +6 to most stats via baton pass.

Worked great until I hit some steel types.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66821 on: November 25, 2011, 10:55:18 pm »

Quote from: One of the pages linked from Laconic Phrase on wikipedia
Two men walk into a bar, the third one ducks.
This seemed silly enough to put here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #66822 on: November 25, 2011, 11:39:07 pm »

I just saw Kill Bill, finally.

hoooly shiiiit soooo goooood.  Even though it's live action I'm marking it down as the only good anime I've seen.  Everything past Lucy Liu's character's background is basically a live action anime and I'm okay with that.

I just wish he didn't do the feet thing.  Come on.  No feet.  Why feet, Quentin Tarantino?
Shoes...

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66823 on: November 25, 2011, 11:48:37 pm »

Because Quentin Tarantino.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66824 on: November 26, 2011, 12:01:31 am »

hoooly shiiiit soooo goooood.  Even though it's live action I'm marking it down as the only good anime I've seen.  Everything past Lucy Liu's character's background is basically a live action anime and I'm okay with that.

I've managed to almost intentionally avoid watching Kill Bill this whole time, which is made easier since it's impossible to cut for cable.  Might have to check it out.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 4453 4454 [4455] 4456 4457 ... 13325