Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4452 4453 [4454] 4455 4456 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767716 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66795 on: November 25, 2011, 03:51:10 pm »

I wish I knew more about pokemon beyond the originals, because then I might understand the joke.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66796 on: November 25, 2011, 03:52:57 pm »

I'm not big on the competitive scene, but I think the joke is that he beat an ubers tier tournament without using any ubers (except regigigas, the robot golem thing which is notoriously terrible even for uber)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66797 on: November 25, 2011, 03:54:27 pm »

I'm not big on the competitive scene, but I think the joke is that he beat an ubers tier tournament without using any ubers (except regigigas, the robot golem thing which is notoriously terrible even for uber)
You forgot the most über of all.

Can you guess what it is?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #66798 on: November 25, 2011, 03:55:39 pm »

Stuff
I presume you've seen this. Might be re-posting, I'm pretty sure it was linked on this forum actually.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66799 on: November 25, 2011, 03:58:02 pm »

Oh hey wow FF is v.8. already? How did that happen so fast?
It happened because FF are using Chrome's stupid numbering system of [small update] = entirely new version.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66800 on: November 25, 2011, 03:58:56 pm »

Regigigas is actually considered never-used (the lowest tier) in competitive play.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66801 on: November 25, 2011, 04:00:05 pm »

It happened because FF are using Chrome's stupid numbering system of [small update] = entirely new version.
Ah. So like Minecraft but taken to eleven.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66802 on: November 25, 2011, 04:03:03 pm »

Stuff
I presume you've seen this. Might be re-posting, I'm pretty sure it was linked on this forum actually.
Oh god that was just sad. I mean wow. I have got to do that someday, although it mostly banks on the opponent having a Kyogre or Rain Dance.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #66803 on: November 25, 2011, 04:05:44 pm »

Eh, Magikarp has a pretty good (above average, even) speed, and the Smeargle had a Salac berry, and the increases from such things are percentage-based (or so I heard), so it still had pretty good power.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #66804 on: November 25, 2011, 04:31:03 pm »

Yeah, for 5 turns it has halved speed and attack. Luckily for me, Paralyzation and Confusion stack. Hurr durr 25% chance to even hit me, then I spam Return.

Thanks, guys. Now to find a way to beat subseed Celebi...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66805 on: November 25, 2011, 04:42:20 pm »

Ah. So like Minecraft but taken to eleven.
Fixed a typo in the help? New version number.

Forgot to set the previous version's version number? Fixing that warrants a new version number.
Added a fullstop to the terms of use? New version number.
*Hugs*

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #66806 on: November 25, 2011, 05:32:37 pm »

I wish I knew more about pokemon beyond the originals, because then I might understand the joke.
Ubers are the ones like Mewtwo. His party is meh-ish, but I don't have a good comparison on hand.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66807 on: November 25, 2011, 05:33:58 pm »

His party (except Regigigas) is more long the lines of Beedrill.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66808 on: November 25, 2011, 05:34:38 pm »

The pokemetagame put pokemon into tiers. He won with pokemon that were not expected to be used at all.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #66809 on: November 25, 2011, 05:42:42 pm »

>stay up until 3am to download ponies
>remember parents are out of town all day tomorrow
>still worth it
>download even more ponies
くコ:彡
Pages: 1 ... 4452 4453 [4454] 4455 4456 ... 13325