Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4451 4452 [4453] 4454 4455 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768083 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66780 on: November 25, 2011, 12:06:23 pm »

NEVER!

In fact I sometimes retroactively add some more swearing just to get a bloody point across.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66781 on: November 25, 2011, 12:17:56 pm »

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!

IT ARRIVED

Squeeee!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #66782 on: November 25, 2011, 12:30:07 pm »

Re: swearing

I swear pretty much based on the people around me. If they swear, I'll swear. If they don't, I'll avoid it. If they don't exist, I will swear a shitload.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66783 on: November 25, 2011, 12:57:49 pm »

So I had a really weird dream, it's a little jumbled but try to keep up anyway.

I somehow managed to get myself trapped in a cave leading to the underdark when it caved in behind me, but fortunately the cleric in our party (because apparently I was in a four man adventuring party) had a set of amulets that would make us look like dark elves ala BG2.

So we went into the dark elf city looking for a way out when we get dragged aside by a couple of friendly dark elves who know who we are and say that there's a patrol coming along who will be able to see right through our disguises.
So then we wind up hiding in this weird labyrnth of tunnels, chambers, stairs etc. But it's not enough, the patrol follows us seeking us out and then...
In come the ponies... with dark skin and pointed ears...

That's right, dark elf ponies, maybe my subconscious just made a connection between on matriarchal society and another, in any case the leaders are unicorns who levitate and use powerful magic that seems to revolver around water, I don't know why water, but they had the ability to send bubbles towards people and trap them in them and fire a projectile that will turn a spherical area it impacts into water (this was the scariest part).
Anyway, naturally we all run away, but some don't make it and I'm on my own with obligatory dwarf fighter, and then we turn a corner and run into a couple of earth ponies who have big metal chompers on their jaws and have collars and chains that are being gripped by a pegasus. They're being used as attack dogs (because enslaving earth ponies would be so dark elf), which is naturally very scary for me, so I run away and leave the dwarf to fight them off.

I'm not really sure about the rest, but I seem to recall dodging around more unicorns for a while before getting hit by one of their projectiles and turned into a water statue, then there was something about being brought to a dark elf Celestia, but I think that was more or less when the dream ended.

So in the dream I was pretty terrified of all this, but when I woke up I just lay there in a daze for a couple of minutes before I burst out laughing.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 01:00:31 pm by Pnx »

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #66784 on: November 25, 2011, 01:37:05 pm »

Got to go shopping with a girlfriend at a bridal shop! Her mom approves of the gay friend (me). :D I was too scared to ask if I could try on a dress, but she knew I wanted to. She asked (without really talking it over with me first) if I could. Unfortunately they said no, but at least they were nice about it. Friend has actually offered to let me attend her wedding as a female in a dress she'd buy me. I'm too chicken for that, but the serious offer itself was awesome!

I would've really enjoyed it if they would have said yes, or better yet could've just been a girl like them for even a day, but failing that, being included was great. :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 01:45:12 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66785 on: November 25, 2011, 01:49:28 pm »

Todo:
-d/l and install Firefox
-d/l and install MBAM
-delete McAfee
-d/l and install all the other shit I need

Oh hey wow FF is v.8. already? How did that happen so fast?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 01:53:25 pm by Darvi »

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66787 on: November 25, 2011, 02:12:08 pm »

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66788 on: November 25, 2011, 02:20:03 pm »

Returning to swearing for a moment.

Do any of you guys go back and edit swearing out of your posts?

I do it all the time.
Wouldn't fuckin dream of it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66789 on: November 25, 2011, 02:21:49 pm »

Holy fork, does this... does this laptop have 64 bit and not 2, but FOUR processor cores? That is awesome!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66790 on: November 25, 2011, 02:39:07 pm »

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!

IT ARRIVED

Squeeee!

You lucky bastard, you!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #66791 on: November 25, 2011, 02:39:39 pm »

use powerful magic that seems to revolver around water, I don't know why water, but they had the ability to send bubbles towards people and trap them in them and fire a projectile that will turn a spherical area it impacts into water (this was the scariest part).

So they trap people in bubbles, and then turn them into water?  That's actually a really cool and unique visual.  That deserves to be used in something.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66792 on: November 25, 2011, 02:47:10 pm »

use powerful magic that seems to revolver around water, I don't know why water, but they had the ability to send bubbles towards people and trap them in them and fire a projectile that will turn a spherical area it impacts into water (this was the scariest part).

So they trap people in bubbles, and then turn them into water?  That's actually a really cool and unique visual.  That deserves to be used in something.
Actually they trapped people in bubbles or turned them into water. But you're right that's a cool visual.

I'd also like to see some art of the dark elf ponies, but meh, I guess there's nothing special to them.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #66793 on: November 25, 2011, 03:15:49 pm »

So I had a really weird dream, it's a little jumbled but try to keep up anyway.

I somehow managed to get myself trapped in a cave leading to the underdark when it caved in behind me, but fortunately the cleric in our party (because apparently I was in a four man adventuring party) had a set of amulets that would make us look like dark elves ala BG2.

So we went into the dark elf city looking for a way out when we get dragged aside by a couple of friendly dark elves who know who we are and say that there's a patrol coming along who will be able to see right through our disguises.
So then we wind up hiding in this weird labyrnth of tunnels, chambers, stairs etc. But it's not enough, the patrol follows us seeking us out and then...
In come the ponies... with dark skin and pointed ears...

That's right, dark elf ponies, maybe my subconscious just made a connection between on matriarchal society and another, in any case the leaders are unicorns who levitate and use powerful magic that seems to revolver around water, I don't know why water, but they had the ability to send bubbles towards people and trap them in them and fire a projectile that will turn a spherical area it impacts into water (this was the scariest part).
Anyway, naturally we all run away, but some don't make it and I'm on my own with obligatory dwarf fighter, and then we turn a corner and run into a couple of earth ponies who have big metal chompers on their jaws and have collars and chains that are being gripped by a pegasus. They're being used as attack dogs (because enslaving earth ponies would be so dark elf), which is naturally very scary for me, so I run away and leave the dwarf to fight them off.

I'm not really sure about the rest, but I seem to recall dodging around more unicorns for a while before getting hit by one of their projectiles and turned into a water statue, then there was something about being brought to a dark elf Celestia, but I think that was more or less when the dream ended.

So in the dream I was pretty terrified of all this, but when I woke up I just lay there in a daze for a couple of minutes before I burst out laughing.
Zo, in zis dream of yours, you ver an earthly being, no? And thees enslaved ponies, they were alzo earthly? Trapped by the evil matriarch, aha! Ze chains and ze collars are signs of possesion, yes? It iz clear to me zat you wish to possess your muzzer.

In more Pokemon-related news (sue me) I won a tournament last night. Black+White Ubers tier, specifically. Ubers is the tier where anything up to and including Arceus is allowed. My winning team:

Sawk

Relicanth

Quagsire

Swellow

Regigigas

Bastiodon

I'm such a troll sometimes.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66794 on: November 25, 2011, 03:35:42 pm »

I said this earlier, but you're awesome.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 4451 4452 [4453] 4454 4455 ... 13325