Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4448 4449 [4450] 4451 4452 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15770512 times)

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66735 on: November 24, 2011, 06:40:57 pm »

Found out I won't be working boxing day night. Still not great to be working the next night but it's an improvement.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66736 on: November 24, 2011, 08:04:40 pm »

Attempting to install Deadly Reflex v6.0 on top of my existing FCOM install. This is going to be hellish, but awesome in the end.
TCOM is better. It includes DR and FCOM as one small part of it.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #66737 on: November 24, 2011, 08:25:44 pm »

Just went through a trip down memory lane in the Minecraft topic. Looking through reminds me of good times. It's been about 2 years since some of my first posts in that topic.

Well today is sorta better times besides a few choice things I kinda miss. I might be a little more restrained, and I'm missing a few people. But... I'm still pretty happy and I still have friends and family.

Yup. Pretty happy. I Just need to decide on something to spend the remainder of my thanksgiving afternoon on.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #66738 on: November 24, 2011, 08:38:12 pm »

It's 1:30 in the morning here, I have an exam tomorrow that I haven't studied for and I feel fine.

Also it's really bright outside. Maybe it's because of the snow reflecting the streetlights? I think today is pretty much the first time it's actually snowed this winter; it's been unusually warm these last few months. The clouds are probably unusually low today, too.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #66739 on: November 24, 2011, 08:39:20 pm »

Guys. Did you know you could deep fry entire turkeys? I'm so glad this is a thing. I'm sure I will never regret this sort of thing ever.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #66740 on: November 24, 2011, 08:55:56 pm »

Attempting to install Deadly Reflex v6.0 on top of my existing FCOM install. This is going to be hellish, but awesome in the end.
I might in the future, but this 2004-era gaming computer cannot handle awesomeness of such vast magnitude. It barely runs FCOM without serious lag. (Only the occasional jump, but never in combat, fortunately.)

Could you give me a link for a good TCOM guide, though? I may be acquiring a new computer soon...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #66741 on: November 24, 2011, 09:05:09 pm »

I might in the future, but this 2004-era gaming computer cannot handle awesomeness of such vast magnitude. It barely runs FCOM without serious lag. (Only the occasional jump, but never in combat, fortunately.)

Could you give me a link for a good TCOM guide, though? I may be acquiring a new computer soon...
This is the guide, and this is the torrent for download. (It's amazing seeing Demonoid used for something other than pirating :P)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #66742 on: November 24, 2011, 09:06:35 pm »

It has everything all at once? That might actually be easier to install than I thought.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #66743 on: November 24, 2011, 09:07:58 pm »

It has everything all at once? That might actually be easier to install than I thought.
Yep. All you do is drop the BAIN things into a folder, order them together, configure a few tiny things, install them (which is a matter of double-clicking and waiting), order with BOSS, move one thing, and you're done.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #66744 on: November 24, 2011, 09:24:59 pm »

While doing the rounds of calling non-attending family members, I learned my brother made a bacon-weave over for his turkey feast. Didn't turn out bad from what I heard.

Now watching pumpkins flying great distances.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66745 on: November 24, 2011, 09:49:18 pm »

Usually, I'd say a game crashing is a bad thing, but this was too ridiculous to be, because I've apparently crashed Hammerfight by hitting an opponent too hard in the small arena map. :P

Woo for Iblis Claw + Mesyrec double crushing overhead slam, I guess?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66746 on: November 24, 2011, 10:26:14 pm »

Buddies from Connecticut here for Thanksgiving. Practically family.

Good times were had by all, currently resting off the feast. Also bought SCII because it's like 50% off what the fuck that is amazing.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #66747 on: November 24, 2011, 11:51:19 pm »

The Esper World is Gensokyo is Alternia is the Golden Land oh god what am I getting myself into with this setting. With the addition of time travel, I've probably doomed myself.

Dammit, I need to write more rules, not more flavor text and plot notes!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #66748 on: November 25, 2011, 12:08:43 am »

Something funny happened.  I don't swear outside of the internet.  I was never allowed to and swear words just never entered my spoken vocabulary, so even though I'm 21 now and I can swear all I want I don't.  No one in my extended family does, except my parents and aunt.

I swore, today, in front of my entire family.  That's not all that funny (see the fact that I'm 21).  The funny part was that, of all the things to swear about, I swore because I accidentally knocked over a platter of sweet rolls in my house in Skyrim.  Dammit.

Also, I almost swore again on the realization I'd just done that in front of my family.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 12:12:53 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #66749 on: November 25, 2011, 12:15:51 am »

It's always a good shocker. I rarely swear outside the internet. (Except with my brother, in which case, call me captain.) Rarely, because occasionally I like extra punctuation on my sentences and when I do it people freeze for a second, which I think means they're listening.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
Pages: 1 ... 4448 4449 [4450] 4451 4452 ... 13325