Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4446 4447 [4448] 4449 4450 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772967 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66705 on: November 24, 2011, 01:34:45 pm »

I guess that thread is breaking dimensional boundaries too D:
Happiness acquired. Moving to internal storage.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66706 on: November 24, 2011, 02:04:21 pm »

Dang, octopi are pretty smart :O

Octopi are awesome.  I hope one day we can genetically engineer them to live longer and breath air.  I bet they'd make hilarious pets.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66707 on: November 24, 2011, 02:11:52 pm »

Pets?

No.

Not pets.

Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66708 on: November 24, 2011, 02:13:50 pm »

I, for one, welcome our octopi overlords.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66709 on: November 24, 2011, 02:30:34 pm »

Dang, octopi are pretty smart :O

Octopi are awesome.  I hope one day we can genetically engineer them to live longer and breath air.  I bet they'd make hilarious pets.

The living longer part would be enough, they seem to do just fine out of water long enough to make a nuisance of themselves.  They're the coolest thing in the ocean.

I love the part about chasing them around the lab when they get free.  You can practically hear them going WOO Woo Woo woo woo wooooo!
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66710 on: November 24, 2011, 02:53:22 pm »

I got a new lap top today~

Any wallpaper suggestions?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66711 on: November 24, 2011, 03:14:36 pm »

Ponies Something homestuck or steampunk? Homestuck steampunk; it must exist somewhere.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66712 on: November 24, 2011, 03:19:20 pm »

Nothing in a wallpaper size.
Still, you know what they say about stuff not existing on the internet...

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #66713 on: November 24, 2011, 03:19:57 pm »

I got a new lap top today~

Any wallpaper suggestions?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Not wallpaper size but it would still be a good one.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66714 on: November 24, 2011, 03:24:14 pm »

What's this 'Thanksgiving' everyone is talking about?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #66715 on: November 24, 2011, 03:24:58 pm »

I only know that it's about stuffing turkeys in your mouth and that it used to be on the fourth of July (?).

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66716 on: November 24, 2011, 03:28:49 pm »

Isn't the 4th of July another American holiday or feast day or something? I'm sure it's about one of the world wars.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66717 on: November 24, 2011, 03:29:27 pm »

More countries are adopting their own days of being thankful for what they have. Seems to be a pretty popular concept.

But mostly popular for an excuse to gorge ourselves with food.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66718 on: November 24, 2011, 03:29:58 pm »

Isn't the 4th of July another American holiday or feast day or something? I'm sure it's about one of the world wars.
It's an excuse to eat a lot of food in a short amount of time, that's pretty much it.

Oh and something about pilgrims and native americans.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #66719 on: November 24, 2011, 03:32:41 pm »

It's about eating a bunch of food really and that's about it. As such I love thanksgiving.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 4446 4447 [4448] 4449 4450 ... 13325