Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4441 4442 [4443] 4444 4445 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778889 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66630 on: November 23, 2011, 12:21:42 am »

Kill one of them and let the other one live, then it can spread the tales of the spider murderer in the area and you'll never hear from any spiders ever again.
Worst. Idea. Ever.

See, what'll happen is this: The spider you left alive will disappear for a while, and you'll sit down in a comfy chair, the spiders comfortably subdued. Then, in a few years, a spider will come back to challenge you to a swordfight on a rickety bridge above a volcano. As the battle rages on, the bridge will fall apart, board by board. The spider will barely make it to safety and then offer you its leg as you start to fall. You will miss, let out a big NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo as you fall to your demise, and the spiders will claim your home in victory.

Moral of the story: Kill both of the damned spiders.
Or kill neither of them, but work out a peace treaty between the house of Itnetlolor and the Spider people.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66631 on: November 23, 2011, 12:22:41 am »

That, or the spider will keep repeating "My name is kstchkstch, you killed my brother, prepare to die."

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #66632 on: November 23, 2011, 12:28:34 am »

Next quarter (or in other words, next week) I shall be taking 4 programming courses and working on a professors's programming project, and for the first half of the quarter, doing that online stanford ai course (ai-class.com). I shall spend all quarter in the Game Dev Lab. This shall be the best quarter ever!

Now I just need to improve my simple 'control 2 computers with 1 mouse and 1 keyboard' program so as to maximize productivity by making use of 2 top of the line alienwares with their total of 4 monitors. :3

Theoretically I could probably do 3 at once, though at that point the physical locations of the monitors begin to become an issue, as do people realizing I'm using as many computers as an entire group should be. ^_^

Also, spread the word #OccupyItnetlolorDoorframes

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66633 on: November 23, 2011, 12:31:40 am »

Also, spread the word #OccupyItnetlolorDoorframes
I actually looked for that on twitter.

Now I feel stupid.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #66634 on: November 23, 2011, 12:40:17 am »

I mean really, those spiders were there to peacefully protest their being evicted simply so your lawn could have a more aesthetic look to it, and here you come and forcefully evict them from their peaceful occupation with potentially deadly weapons. In the wake of such brutality, this movement may even spread to other doorways.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 12:43:06 am by alway »

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #66635 on: November 23, 2011, 01:17:34 am »

Somehow, I knew this was going to be what I would return to after leaving for a moment.

Maybe I should prep what's still left of my Sriracha chili sauce into a spray bottle to non-violently get them off my property. Those nests man. They're eye sores on my property.

Maybe a dense warning shot at their eyes would serve well enough.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 01:34:41 am by Itnetlolor »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66636 on: November 23, 2011, 02:45:09 am »

I like to use oven cleaner.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66637 on: November 23, 2011, 02:59:11 am »

Just finished the Dark Brotherhood quest chain in Skyrim... oohh man it's even better than Oblivion's  :o  And also far more tragic and sad.  And creepy.  And adorable.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #66638 on: November 23, 2011, 03:29:16 am »

And it's over 130 now :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66639 on: November 23, 2011, 10:49:06 am »

I don't know how Pepperidge Farm managed to make their chocolate chip cookies taste like orgasms but they managed somehow.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66640 on: November 23, 2011, 10:56:18 am »

SCII 50% off for Black Friday weekend.

30$ is right in my price range, and despite watching the hell out of this I never got a chance to play it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66641 on: November 23, 2011, 11:07:17 am »

I don't know how Pepperidge Farm managed to make their chocolate chip cookies taste like orgasms but they managed somehow.
If taken literally, I really, really don't want those cookies.  :o

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66642 on: November 23, 2011, 11:22:33 am »

Only one class today! ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #66643 on: November 23, 2011, 12:16:06 pm »

Turned 109 lines of code into 13 today.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66644 on: November 23, 2011, 12:22:10 pm »

Did you remove the commentary?

:P
Pages: 1 ... 4441 4442 [4443] 4444 4445 ... 13325