Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4440 4441 [4442] 4443 4444 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778863 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66615 on: November 22, 2011, 08:37:15 pm »

Do you mean "Who is warhamner?" or "Whose warhamner?"?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66616 on: November 22, 2011, 08:38:17 pm »

also, it is spelled warhamnmer
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
Hello Hunam

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66619 on: November 22, 2011, 09:19:41 pm »

Google welcome page paying tribute to the hero of my adolescence.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #66620 on: November 22, 2011, 09:28:51 pm »

I just saw a really crazy movie called Pontypool.  There's a guy hosting a radio show in the aforementioned town of Pontypool when some kind of mind-virus breaks out, propagating itself via the English language and "infecting" through an individual's understanding of the words.  They start repeating the word over and over again, repeating things they hear, and (This is the really weird part) trying to climb into other people's bodies.

I probably just spoiled some of it.  It's really bizarre but good.
I just picked a random page in this thread and this was the first post I saw.

Gonna watch this movie.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66621 on: November 22, 2011, 09:39:15 pm »

I have a crossbreed between a lemon and a orange here.

It has the soft skin and juiciness of a orange and the taste of a lemon. Oh my god so good.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66622 on: November 22, 2011, 09:41:36 pm »

The Dovahkiin is great with kids
I assumed this was about using force shout. I was pleasantly mistaken.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #66623 on: November 22, 2011, 09:47:58 pm »

This thread has reached 1337 pages (50 posts/page). Found it funny.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66624 on: November 22, 2011, 10:08:25 pm »

Nic Cage
That alternated between being funny, creepy, and just plain disturbing.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #66625 on: November 22, 2011, 11:06:59 pm »

My sister pointed out to me 2 colossal spiders (you know, the usual hand-width kind) earlier on the upstairs door frames (she needed to get inside to get something, and was blocked), one of them either feasting on a grasshopper or a big moth, or it was carrying an egg sac, and the other one just as large enough to be able to do the same. Wouldn't blame their appearance; yard work was done earlier, and their habitat got demolished quite well.

Considering they were surrounding the upstairs door, and we lacked bug spray and a nearby hose, I improvised an absurd overkill method: A weed-whacker. Being electric it was quick and silent, and scared the hell out of those things (I missed both of them); but they are in hiding. You can sorta say it was like a person being face-to-face with helicopter blades, relatively speaking, of course.

I hope they spread word not to do the same thing again, as well as to stay away from indoors. Consider the extreme method a warning.

I found my solution to using a weed-whacker absurdly funny, and probably one of my more ridiculous solutions to a problem.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:21:32 pm by Itnetlolor »

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #66626 on: November 22, 2011, 11:37:44 pm »

I found my solution to using a weed-whacker absurdly funny, and probably one of my more ridiculous solutions to a problem.

Did you laugh maniacally?
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #66627 on: November 22, 2011, 11:39:45 pm »

Did you laugh maniacally?
After the fact, and also when I was reaching for the machine. I kept quiet outside when using it as to not wake anyone else up (inside and the neighbors).

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66628 on: November 23, 2011, 12:10:36 am »

Kill one of them and let the other one live, then it can spread the tales of the spider murderer in the area and you'll never hear from any spiders ever again.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66629 on: November 23, 2011, 12:18:04 am »

Kill one of them and let the other one live, then it can spread the tales of the spider murderer in the area and you'll never hear from any spiders ever again.
Worst. Idea. Ever.

See, what'll happen is this: The spider you left alive will disappear for a while, and you'll sit down in a comfy chair, the spiders comfortably subdued. Then, in a few years, a spider will come back to challenge you to a swordfight on a rickety bridge above a volcano. As the battle rages on, the bridge will fall apart, board by board. The spider will barely make it to safety and then offer you its leg as you start to fall. You will miss, let out a big NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo as you fall to your demise, and the spiders will claim your home in victory.

Moral of the story: Kill both of the damned spiders.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 4440 4441 [4442] 4443 4444 ... 13325