Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4439 4440 [4441] 4442 4443 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780035 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66600 on: November 22, 2011, 03:07:06 pm »

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. ARRRRRRRGHHHH
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66601 on: November 22, 2011, 03:23:27 pm »

So it's a $70 bundle, and the average payment right now is $3.47?

That makes me uber-sad. Especially when it's for charity.  :(
The guy who paid $1024 makes me happy though.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66602 on: November 22, 2011, 03:33:37 pm »

Already have pretty much all of that as well. Although the tech demos do interest me; especially the Subversion one. Good for making random city maps. Plus, in case I lose another Steam account or something, good to have backups I suppose.

EDIT:
Behold the City of Itnetlolor:

That is pretty sweet.  Does it give much in the way of options/views?
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #66603 on: November 22, 2011, 03:42:53 pm »

ooo... I like procedural cities. I don't think I have seen one quite as "realistic" as that before.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #66604 on: November 22, 2011, 03:55:57 pm »

Already have pretty much all of that as well. Although the tech demos do interest me; especially the Subversion one. Good for making random city maps. Plus, in case I lose another Steam account or something, good to have backups I suppose.

EDIT:
Behold the City of Itnetlolor:
That is pretty sweet.  Does it give much in the way of options/views?
I've been typing away at my keyboard finding any other commands not listed in Quick Tips, but nope. You can only see the exterior of the buildings, and not the interior architectures.

As for other views, it's very similar to the DF visualizers in user-friendliness, and it's all vector drawn, so it's quite detailed and surprisingly resource-friendly enough to get alot of good views of the cities, if you're taking pictures from certain locations.

That view I posted, every building is still in full-detail (and still smooth to traverse as well with no LOD models). It's subtle, but you can see the sides of some of them around the edges. Some of the odder looking properties are actually really tall buildings.

EDIT:
To re-iterate, you can only change views using WSAD and QE for height, but you have the benefit of SHIFT to speed up and CTRL to slow down, and mouse-looking. Unfortunately, like I stated before, no interior shots can be taken, nor can you cut down the amount of visibility/buildings in view and LOD settings if any existed, as far as I know. Kinda wish though.

In any other case, this is still a really cool tech demo, nonetheless. Kinda wish they could've finished the game though. It's too awesome to pass up.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:08:55 pm by Itnetlolor »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #66605 on: November 22, 2011, 04:20:00 pm »

For some reason I was on the irs website when I came across this wonderful course about what tax exempt status is all about, from an intelligent, straight-talking IRS agent named Coach, voiced by a college freshman who took a drama class once.

Shoes...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66606 on: November 22, 2011, 04:41:11 pm »

So it's a $70 bundle, and the average payment right now is $3.47?

That makes me uber-sad. Especially when it's for charity.  :(
The guy who paid $1024 makes me happy though.

Also, at the risk of starting Platform Flame War #6718393175935934 I notice that in terms of morality, Linux users > Mac users > Windows users. At least the average has gone up by...8 cents (most of that from an increase in the Windows average. Was below $3 the first time I looked)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #66607 on: November 22, 2011, 04:43:33 pm »

Caught up in this Ace Attorney fangame, The Contempt of Court.  That epilogue was amazing.  Now I'm sad I'm caught up.  It took a whole four days too.

I am way too excited right now!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:45:32 pm by ToonyMan »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66608 on: November 22, 2011, 05:18:08 pm »

Got a new sig quote from Bauglir :)
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66609 on: November 22, 2011, 05:26:19 pm »

I got an amazing score on my Physics test. I think I was the only one to get an A, judging by the looks of people while they collected their papers. I was trying not to giggle, myself.

And now I'm out of school for 5 days. And I have several new (fun) games to play from that Steam SMB bundle; and Skyrim; and some YouTube series to catch up on. This shall be a glorious break.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66610 on: November 22, 2011, 06:10:26 pm »

I always knew I was in the right business.  Muscle Wizard 501(c) issue campaign manager, here I come.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #66611 on: November 22, 2011, 06:13:41 pm »

That looks like my Alcohol.edu test.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66612 on: November 22, 2011, 07:58:02 pm »

beating silent thunder 6-1 in Frozen synapse

the best game of these
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66613 on: November 22, 2011, 08:11:24 pm »

Whose warhamner? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66614 on: November 22, 2011, 08:33:33 pm »

the sad thing is I just noticed that misspelling today
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.
Pages: 1 ... 4439 4440 [4441] 4442 4443 ... 13325