Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4435 4436 [4437] 4438 4439 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779900 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66540 on: November 20, 2011, 09:18:59 pm »

Insult them with your fists. Or, if the mods exist already, bullets.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66541 on: November 20, 2011, 09:20:43 pm »

Bethesda is too lazy to release the construction pack on time, so no bullets.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66543 on: November 20, 2011, 10:47:49 pm »

Kill them, reanimate their corpse, use the zombie to kill their entire family, thenr rez them all and kill them again.

S'what I do anyway.
*Hugs*

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66544 on: November 20, 2011, 11:28:37 pm »

Skyrim has a new feature against repeated ressing now... the resurrected dead now turn into dust.  Even if they died only moments before and we killed again seconds later.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #66545 on: November 20, 2011, 11:47:13 pm »

I just saw a really crazy movie called Pontypool.  There's a guy hosting a radio show in the aforementioned town of Pontypool when some kind of mind-virus breaks out, propagating itself via the English language and "infecting" through an individual's understanding of the words.  They start repeating the word over and over again, repeating things they hear, and (This is the really weird part) trying to climb into other people's bodies.

I probably just spoiled some of it.  It's really bizarre but good. 
Shoes...

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66546 on: November 20, 2011, 11:52:53 pm »

Got the week off. Aw yiss.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

BackgroundGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66547 on: November 20, 2011, 11:54:57 pm »

I just realized, I can use magnets in my sculptures, making it 10x easier and more elegant to bind pieces together.  Hoping there are more mundane objects I can use in my artwork that I haven't found yet.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66548 on: November 21, 2011, 03:50:26 am »

Oh god Aaron, what did you make me do?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What is a BD, exactly?  I tried Googling it, but well... so far I have Bachelor of Divinity, Blue-Ray Disc, Browser Data file, business development...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66549 on: November 21, 2011, 03:51:32 am »

Bdthemag.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66550 on: November 21, 2011, 04:02:56 am »

Although I could also be viewed as a Bachelor of Divinity...
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66551 on: November 21, 2011, 05:53:56 am »

He's a French comic book.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66552 on: November 21, 2011, 07:19:40 am »

Hell Kitty UI is best UI.
*Hugs*

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66553 on: November 21, 2011, 07:42:26 am »

What MMO is that from?  ???

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66554 on: November 21, 2011, 07:43:02 am »

Fallen Earth.
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 4435 4436 [4437] 4438 4439 ... 13325