Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4430 4431 [4432] 4433 4434 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780992 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66465 on: November 19, 2011, 03:54:15 am »

Just found out that the last noticeable Earthquake felt in the town I live in was in 1872. Woo, random occurrences!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66467 on: November 19, 2011, 06:17:26 am »

4.6 magnitude Earthquake centered on Omak, Washington, today. Even though it was more than 100 miles away, my house shook a little bit. I got a chuckle out of my brother sleeping right through a simultaneous Earthquake/Lightning Blizzard/*Highway Snowplowing/Fire Siren barrage. The weird thing is that Omak is nowhere near a fault. No foreshocks, no aftershocks.

Being so small, nobody was injured. It lasted about 30 seconds. Everyone interviewed reported that it sounded like a snowplow driving by, or possibly crashing into something.
Are you sure it's not close to a minor fault? Although you wouldn't call for example the Netherlands an especially earthquake-prone area, the southeast gets hit with a magnitude 3 quake every couple of decades.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #66468 on: November 19, 2011, 09:18:55 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

OH GOD I CAN'T BREATHE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66469 on: November 19, 2011, 09:48:08 am »

Note to self: Don't drink hot cocoa before clicking on spoiler tags.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66470 on: November 19, 2011, 09:51:25 am »

Note to self: Don't drink hot cocoa before clicking on spoiler tags.

Note to self: Don't drink soda when reading comments such as this.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66471 on: November 19, 2011, 10:25:33 am »

I have found my rabit skin hat.

I am now 100% "Street"

Yo.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66474 on: November 19, 2011, 12:33:52 pm »

I think I've finally fixed the main graphics issue I was having with my new laptop. Namely that it wasn't switching from the onboard graphics to the graphics card (laptop where its suppose to auto switch depending on needs). There's still some odd stuff like being unable to use Catalyst (manager program for Radeon card?) but I think I'm more or less satisfied with where I'm at now and can start moving stuff from old computer to new one. Though hopefully I can get those issues resolved...

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #66475 on: November 19, 2011, 12:55:27 pm »

I finally broke down and started netflix.

I can now finally watch the 0.0001% of television that has been good for the last 5 or so years.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66476 on: November 19, 2011, 01:34:23 pm »

Finally got around to writing up some more Aurora fic. The next one, I want to do as part of the script of a really bad action film based on some of the in-game occurrences.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #66477 on: November 19, 2011, 01:37:55 pm »

Last night I drew up an idea I got from a Facebook conversation about Hobbit eating habits, and this morning I scanned it in.

Spoiler: Stupid Fat Hobbitses (click to show/hide)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #66478 on: November 19, 2011, 02:28:17 pm »

A particular guest comic appears to have vanished from a website and was even disappeared from the wayback machine apparently. But, as the internet is forever, I managed to find it elsewhere. :D

Miggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66479 on: November 19, 2011, 03:09:52 pm »

Watching dat MLG.

MVP vs. Losira game 1. Oh - My - God.
Pages: 1 ... 4430 4431 [4432] 4433 4434 ... 13325