Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4427 4428 [4429] 4430 4431 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785077 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66420 on: November 18, 2011, 05:48:00 pm »

*Hugs*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66421 on: November 18, 2011, 05:48:43 pm »

I think we don't knead any more puns now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66422 on: November 18, 2011, 05:49:11 pm »

Or do wheat?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66423 on: November 18, 2011, 05:51:40 pm »

No really, we batter stop now.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66424 on: November 18, 2011, 05:52:20 pm »

But I was baking up some more :(
*Hugs*

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #66425 on: November 18, 2011, 05:56:27 pm »

I have to admit. I love puns and I love when this topic explodes in them.

Also, I've been over hearing my sisters having a silly conversation after one of them discovered for the first time how restricted comparatively alcohol is here.

The result of the conversation? Looks like I might be spending my Christmas out of the country. Kinda cool sounding but a little scary too.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66426 on: November 18, 2011, 05:57:55 pm »

I have to admit. I love puns and I love when this topic explodes in them.
Doughn't we all?

The result of the conversation? Looks like I might be spending my Christmas out of the country. Kinda cool sounding but a little scary too.
Well it's like a regular vacation but with Christmas isn't it?

That aside, ICED TEA! Glubglubglub.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #66427 on: November 18, 2011, 06:03:10 pm »

I think we've bread up plenty of grain puns. Butter let some of them bake in, rather than germ up. Yeast we have this expand too much, it would flourish too badly.

In non pun news. Taking some time with my sickness, and doing a bit of research as to this whole Occupy Wall Street and it's worldwide alternatives, I actually feel optimistic about the potential 2012 Apocalypse being actually an optimistic message, rather than a pessimistic "We're Doomed" scenario.

I mean, think of it, "The end of the world as we know it", "The meek shall inherit the Earth". I think those messages, or The End (in general), have been twisted far too many times over the melennia/centuries (not to sound like part of any majority or minority) most likely by the elite, it's actual intent has been muddled beyond comprehension regardless of interpretation or perspective. In case I'm wrong, well I'm wrong, and I had my fun on this rock.

EDIT:
However, if I'm right, what a weapon of fear the muddled translation became, instead of the re-assurring message of peace it should have been.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 06:24:10 pm by Itnetlolor »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66428 on: November 18, 2011, 06:04:26 pm »

Ahahaha this is the best MSPFA update ever.

Sod it I just got to the second half.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66429 on: November 18, 2011, 06:20:00 pm »

Oh my gosh what did you do? You could have played music instead!
I was, then I got bored and started slinging fire bolts.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #66430 on: November 18, 2011, 07:50:34 pm »

I think it is appropriate to say.. That this has made me feel extremely happy today, which is always nice.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66431 on: November 18, 2011, 07:52:40 pm »

In response to what Itnetlolor said, I agree one the whole 2012 thing to a degree. I think it has become apparent that technology has been increasing rapidly and exponentially. What was fiction twelve years ago is now reality, and I find that very, very fascinating. We're finding that if you think it, with the right equipment, materials, intelligence and creativity it is or should be at least theoretically possible. I find it surreal when I watch clips from around the year 2000 or the 1990s. Video quality is many times higher than it was then, and so are many things as well. There are a lot of interpretations of the Mayan Calendar 2012 thing, and even though the most common one is the apocalypse, I am pretty confident in the fact that It'll be the opposite-A renewed understanding of our world and the universe.

Chances are it's not going to happen on the exact date, but I do think things might happen around that time that would qualify as 'revolutionary'. I know a lot of people on this forum disagree or are skeptical with the experiment, but with CERN reportedly finding that certain atoms/molecules can travel faster than light from point A to point B, I think that's amazing personally. All of our theories have been based on relativity, and while a lot of things about relativity are probably true, it just proves how much the universe is mysterious and dynamic. That's one of the main reasons I want to be a astrophysicist/scientist, when I read articles on science I find it interesting and, in fact, fun. Things i didn't know even existed in fact, do. Not trying to sound dramatic, but I find the beauty of the universe lies in it's mystery and unbelievable complexity.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #66432 on: November 18, 2011, 07:54:59 pm »

I know it's very recent, but I'm going to have to take this topic aside and say something.

No matter how much you liked the show, or hated it. Don't use this thread as a continuation for the My little pony thread, or for saying you're glad it's gone. None. None at all.

I don't want this locked because Toady said no more, and I don't want this to explode into drama. Thank you all.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #66433 on: November 18, 2011, 07:58:41 pm »

I'm hoping 2012 will be when we begin to realize our potential and behave accordingly.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #66434 on: November 18, 2011, 08:13:26 pm »

I'm hoping 2012 will be the year I finally develop enough motivation to do the many ridiculous things I have come up with over this year and kept getting burned out on schoolwork to do.

Also, macaroni shells taste better than elbow macaroni. This is oft-observed scientific fact, and all the more true when sauteed mushrooms and onions are involved.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 4427 4428 [4429] 4430 4431 ... 13325