Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4416 4417 [4418] 4419 4420 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791533 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66255 on: November 15, 2011, 11:16:52 am »

Is that four bollocks total he's got, or is he just sitting awkwardly on an odd-coloured bone?
Maybe they're just so big that they splay out both ways?

My god....this is what we've come to. We're debating the anatomical correctness of a cartoon dog's testicles.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66256 on: November 15, 2011, 11:30:46 am »

I think he's actually sitting on a bone.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66257 on: November 15, 2011, 12:45:22 pm »

I am making a generic RPG system similar to Gamma World/D&D 4E/Homestuck RPG/whatever else have you. It's not quite as complex as any of those. When I'm done with the first version of this, I'm going to make a small module for it based on an indie game. I'm taking suggestions for which game. Right now I'm looking at three main options:

-A Valley Without Wind
-Dwarf Fortress
-The Binding of Isaac

What do you guys think? I'm up for any of them.

If you wanna check out a highly incomplete PDF (not even all the sections are done yet! and it's not properly organized) I may have it uploaded sooner or later.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66258 on: November 15, 2011, 12:47:43 pm »

I'm happy that I've actually been semi productive for once in attempting to write a game.  :)  We'll see how long that lasts.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #66259 on: November 15, 2011, 01:07:15 pm »

French toasted stollen with cinnamon and honey. Hell fucking yes.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66260 on: November 15, 2011, 01:30:26 pm »

Oh my fucking god :I  You've gone to the Germanic side of the Force!

It seems that something inside me has completely snapped, by which I mean to say that I've gone back to cartooning o_O
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #66261 on: November 15, 2011, 01:37:31 pm »

Nothing wrong with cartoons.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66262 on: November 15, 2011, 01:39:19 pm »

Not at all.  It just surprises me, because the last time I did serious cartooning was probably... oh, freshman year of high school?

EDIT: Also, because I am pretty bad at it.  Like... all of it.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 01:48:51 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #66263 on: November 15, 2011, 02:13:33 pm »

"Gone to", Vector? You say that like I didn't do it years ago.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #66264 on: November 15, 2011, 02:25:02 pm »

I have found a compliance officer at an insurance company willing to look at my legal representation idea for viability.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66265 on: November 15, 2011, 02:26:08 pm »

I have found a compliance officer at an insurance company willing to look at my legal representation idea for viability.

Nice!  It would be pretty sweet if it turned out to be feasable.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66266 on: November 15, 2011, 02:31:30 pm »

But...but...it's FRENCH toasted! Maybe it was Vichy French toasted?  :P

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66267 on: November 15, 2011, 02:40:25 pm »

Exactly.  TRAITOR TOAST

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66268 on: November 15, 2011, 02:44:46 pm »

Exactly.  TRAITOR TOAST
Those soft, creamy bastards.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #66269 on: November 15, 2011, 02:47:48 pm »

Wait how is french toast made like that Traitor toast? I'm confused and somewhat laughing at the implications.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.
Pages: 1 ... 4416 4417 [4418] 4419 4420 ... 13325