Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4411 4412 [4413] 4414 4415 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794756 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66180 on: November 13, 2011, 02:39:23 am »

Maybe he just really hates his feminine side?

EDIT:
Okay. Oddly makes more sense.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 02:49:25 am by Itnetlolor »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66181 on: November 13, 2011, 02:43:30 am »

Oh and for the record we were talking about raocow. Not me or shadow. In case anyone gets any weird ideas.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #66182 on: November 13, 2011, 02:50:39 am »

30,500.  I vaguely remember taking a similar test a while ago and getting the exact same result.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66183 on: November 13, 2011, 06:36:48 am »

It's 3:32am. Got back from an impromptu "let's set up a DJ deck in the middle of this university quad late at night and dance" affair. Acquaintance drove up from LA just to hang out with us. That's a nice feeling of camaraderie.

Even the guy who tried to solicit money and threatened to stab me didn't ruin my evening. I laughed in his face, which I think actually put him off.

San Jose is kind of ghetto, but fun. I'll remember that.

Tomorrow I'll be hanging out with an old high school friend from burbs of Chicago getting her masters at Berkeley. :D

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66184 on: November 13, 2011, 08:02:29 am »

SHAD0Wdump accidentally said "Self misogyny" when he meant so say "Masochist". The result was like 2-4 minutes of laughter from him and me while I barely typed this out.
...Isn't "Self masochist" redundant anyway?  I mean... what other types of masochist do you get?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66185 on: November 13, 2011, 08:04:03 am »

For years brave souls will make treks into the forbidden zone around her brain, looking for riches in the Zone. Some say if you reach the brain you'll be granted a wish.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66186 on: November 13, 2011, 08:51:57 am »

F**k YEAH. Finished my insane weekend project.

With a small team of a few people working around the clock, we managed to port the entire website over, one file at a time, in right around 36 hours. 5700+ files, 1817 directories that I had to create from scratch.

Doing IT LIKE A BOSS.  8)

29,800 words.
What the hell are you guys reading?!?

Dictionaries maybe?

Yeah vocabulary can be weird. Like how there's the french-derived "legerdemain" even though there's the perfectly fine "sleight of hand". Or the previously metioned imbroglio which simply means "plot" and is a less funny wrod to say.
This would be because French > English even in England, up until the 1800s or so. So if you were some country bumpkin, you'd say "sleight of hand" or even "trickery". If you were an educated noblesse or noveau riche, you would quoth "legerdemain".

This is why I'm not worried about mly language, or any other, "dying" (in the "OHMYGOD there are English words being used for all the new and cool things!!! Soon NOBODY WILL SPEAK SWEDISH!!!!1!1!!" kind of way). You literally can't put on any clothes without using French words, and try using the toilet or any related products. Or even just bending verbs into adjectives without German. Yet these words are so Swedish nobody even realises they're foreign in origin.

Much irony can be had when people describe their English-phobia using French words, too.
At first, I misunderstood this and thought you were claiming that all English is actually stealth Swedish.  And was like, "lolwut? bork bork bork". Probably also influenced by watching a dozen of so Swedish Chef clips with my daughter last night.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:59:19 am by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66187 on: November 13, 2011, 08:58:23 am »

Ran into the Samurai Hunter on my first playthrough, and due to tactical use of running away and nomming fish I managed to beat him. Now to destroy absolutely everyone with the badass weapons he drops.
*Hugs*

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66188 on: November 13, 2011, 09:06:26 am »

RedKing... why did you have to do the files individually instead of doing a bulk copy, exactly? o_O

Nevermind, read a couple posts down, heh.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66189 on: November 13, 2011, 09:07:06 am »

Ran into the Samurai Hunter on my first playthrough, and due to tactical use of running away and nomming fish I managed to beat him. Now to destroy absolutely everyone with the badass weapons he drops.
What game?
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66190 on: November 13, 2011, 09:17:53 am »

Way of the Samurai 3

In other news, Debug commands are fun
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:27:38 am by The Merchant Of Menace »
*Hugs*

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66191 on: November 13, 2011, 09:35:56 am »

Way of the Samurai 3

In other news, Debug commands are fun

Y U NO SUMMON JUNJI ITO CREATURES?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #66192 on: November 13, 2011, 12:48:46 pm »

Despite having a lack of modding skill/experience, but good with ideas and brainstorming, I helped a fledgling mod and another mod idea go from almost ignored or barely developed into awesome ideas that'll either be worked on (or at least serve as future development/implementation suggestions) or are quite well developed, more than even the modder themselves expected, and will be released soon. Felt nice helping out and being a little creative as well with the brainstorming at least. Also, thanks to my idea contributions, I'm being referenced in at least one of them as a credit/easter egg.

Actually motivated me to go hunting for anyone else that can use my help where ideas are concerned (not to add clout; I like helping out).

EDIT:
In unrelated news, here's a reason to get back into Unreal Tournment. The Nyandeemer

* Itnetlolor got Nyan'd by this hilarious mod and loved it!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:39:19 pm by Itnetlolor »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #66193 on: November 13, 2011, 04:36:02 pm »

This weekend is...craaaaaaaazy

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66194 on: November 13, 2011, 04:57:44 pm »

Just went to a neighborhood street chili-cookoff and overprice t-shirt vending fair thing.  I walked instead of drove, because with the traffic it's faster.

I'm standing on a street corner surrounded by fix-gear bicycles, wearing my army cap and ultramod sunglasses with a local bar shirt (Muddy Waters, Est. 1978 {Defunct 2006}), slouched on one leg, listening to some band playing semi-house-jazz-fusion renditions of Aretha Franklin songs, drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon, and thinking to myself, "I am so ironic right now."

In my defense, the Pabst was handed to me, and the only thing still selling.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 4411 4412 [4413] 4414 4415 ... 13325