Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4367 4368 [4369] 4370 4371 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762708 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [⑨] Things cirno was shot out of today thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #65520 on: November 01, 2011, 11:09:44 pm »

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

You should put the cake INSIDE of the sandwich!
No, that would be madness. Also, impossible. The sandwich is already disassembled for storage, which involved cutting it into many pieces and storing the fally-outy bits on top. It's quite a mess.
Then put the sandwich inside of the cake!

MADNESS?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What we really need to do is make a cake sandwich. 2 cakes, and a sandwich between them, made of cake.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65521 on: November 01, 2011, 11:15:10 pm »

I'm not sure I like the sound of that. They're terrible, aren't they. Oh gods, what have I done. And it cost me 5 dollars, too, so I have to eat it. It'd be wasteful otherwise. Would it help if I said I like fruitcake? Because I do. I've always been mystified by everybody else's aversion. It's so heavy and flavorful and delicious. Not like that stuff that passes for cake at birthday parties and suchlike, that is all airy and way too sugary and ungood.

My Oma used to make them for us every year, and then when she stopped making them, she still sends them to us.

I have eaten and enjoyed fruitcake.

It is very hard to enjoy stollen.

On a happier note, hey hey, playing Puzzle Kingdoms and stuff.  It did have some sort of fatal error and shut down, but that's fine--I was about to go to sleep, anyway.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #65522 on: November 01, 2011, 11:18:29 pm »

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

You should put the cake INSIDE of the sandwich!
No, that would be madness. Also, impossible. The sandwich is already disassembled for storage, which involved cutting it into many pieces and storing the fally-outy bits on top. It's quite a mess.
Then put the sandwich inside of the cake!

MADNESS?

What we really need to do is make a cake sandwich. 2 cakes, and a sandwich between them, made of cake.
Wouldn't that just be a triple layer cake?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #65523 on: November 01, 2011, 11:37:07 pm »

My Oma used to make them for us every year, and then when she stopped making them, she still sends them to us.

I have eaten and enjoyed fruitcake.

It is very hard to enjoy stollen.
Okay, such fear was caused that I decided not to wait until morning to try a piece. It was pretty good, although I expect that was probably because of the raisins and cherries and powdered sugar, since despite all that it wasn't very sweet. Which is good, though.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #65524 on: November 02, 2011, 12:19:57 am »

Wouldn't that just be a triple layer cake?
Quadra-cake layer cake, actually. 2 upside-down and 2 regular and whatever the cake sandwich had between it before the outer-cake sandwich came into the picture.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:21:44 am by Itnetlolor »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65525 on: November 02, 2011, 12:42:37 am »

Got my first not-by-me post in the OOC quotes thread. Sigging would have been better but this works too. THANKS FLYING DICE
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65527 on: November 02, 2011, 02:21:27 am »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #65528 on: November 02, 2011, 02:23:03 am »

NHL '12 is awesome.  I used Ryan Kesler to check Patrick Kane into the Vancouver bench, and then Kes went off the ice.  During the replay, the camera angle and timing combined perfectly to make it look like Kesler used Kane's body (specifically, his head) to open the gate.  EPIC

Edit: those pictures are pretty nice, Ein!  What did you use to take them?

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65529 on: November 02, 2011, 02:27:57 am »

Thanks, they're both in Kaneohe~
The bus window one was somewhere in the residential area the bus passes through on the way to the mall, and the bus stop was across from the mall~
I'll probably be submitting them to a competition to win a pretty nice Nikon camera, so I don't have to use my phone for everything~

Time Blossom

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:COUCH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65530 on: November 02, 2011, 02:42:34 am »

Time Blossom cancels everything: NaNoWriMo

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65531 on: November 02, 2011, 02:53:02 am »

Oh, France. ^_^

I heart you so much right now!
MY EARS ((>_<))

god accordions are better than this.

Time Blossom

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:COUCH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65532 on: November 02, 2011, 03:02:53 am »

That's not saying much. Accordions are better than anything!

Except cellos. <3
Time Blossom cancels everything: NaNoWriMo

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65533 on: November 02, 2011, 03:05:28 am »

I'm in an awesome game of Shadow President. The Soviets launched all of their nukes into the US, so I retaliated with what I had left. 110 nukes. I drafted all money into defense and shipped all my troops to the Soviets. Although my military is EXTREMELY small, it is also extremely well armed and trained.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #65534 on: November 02, 2011, 03:20:56 am »

There's a lot of people that consider eggs to be vegetarian, and a lot that don't

I'll have dairy but not eggs, for example.
There is a local Indian restaurant that does deliveries. A few years ago they got a new employee who only spoke very basic English. I phoned to make an order and after mentioning that I was vegetarian he refused to let me order anything with egg in it. Quite amusing at the time.

On the topic of eggs: A neighbour and friend is going to get some chickens sometime soon.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands
Pages: 1 ... 4367 4368 [4369] 4370 4371 ... 13325