Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4355 4356 [4357] 4358 4359 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764799 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things cirno was shot out of today thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #65340 on: October 31, 2011, 03:58:28 pm »

Somebody get Duke's attention and ask him if this: http://audioboo.fm/boos/490888-the-pop-tart-tragedy is his demented brain's doing.

Possibly. If I was ever nurtured in the field of voice acting I may be tempted to record this thing.

Oh my God, what.  How have I never heard this tragedy of our times?  And apparently this sounds like Duke?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65341 on: October 31, 2011, 04:21:36 pm »

Well, I didn't completely fail my logic midterm.  And I did get an A on this week's rhetoric essay, when I was sure I would do worse.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65342 on: October 31, 2011, 04:23:30 pm »

Finally got The Day of the Triffids, after waiting a couple weeks.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #65343 on: October 31, 2011, 04:32:01 pm »

I took the plastic wrap off the copy of Metal Gear Solid 4, that I bought 6 months ago, and started playing it. Does that count as happy?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65344 on: October 31, 2011, 04:36:16 pm »

I took the plastic wrap off the copy of Metal Gear Solid 4, that I bought 6 months ago, and started playing it. Does that count as happy?

YES YES IT DOES :D

... My desire to be able to play MGS games past II is starting to become a bit itchy.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #65345 on: October 31, 2011, 04:38:55 pm »

Somebody get Duke's attention and ask him if this: http://audioboo.fm/boos/490888-the-pop-tart-tragedy is his demented brain's doing.

Possibly. If I was ever nurtured in the field of voice acting I may be tempted to record this thing.

Oh my God, what.  How have I never heard this tragedy of our times?  And apparently this sounds like Duke?

gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.
she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr
" he said "NO.."
da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came onthe sine.
boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
she was ded
he whispered 2 her corpse "i ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4ever)
xxx*~...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVERY TIME...~*xxx

I'm excited for MGS Rising, since it's on the PC.

EDIT:  Dammit, this Duke guy has that one too.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:44:25 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65346 on: October 31, 2011, 04:44:12 pm »

gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.
she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr
" he said "NO.."
da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came onthe sine.
boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
she was ded
he whispered 2 her corpse "i ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4ever)
xxx*~...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVERY TIME...~*xxx

*thumbs down*
Too coherent.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65347 on: October 31, 2011, 04:51:19 pm »

Oh fuck, it is?!  I'm going to buy it.  It'll be the first computer game I'll have bought myself since getting Heroes of Might and Magic: Armageddon's Blade.  I'll buy it with all that money I made tutoring math in high school.

Want want want <3

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65348 on: October 31, 2011, 05:12:03 pm »

Today I learned that, in Soviet physics, the soccer ball kicks you. I got a good laugh out of that. And my physics teacher is back from his surgery-break, so we can resume learning at an AP level.

A guy at my school dressed up for Halloween as "The 1%", acts accordingly; laughs were had by all. And an hour-long political debate with a substitute teacher.

Going to try out Ubuntu on our slow Vista laptop. If that doesn't work, we'll go back to Windows XP, and everything will be good either way.

Ate the last of my Halloween candy about an hour ago, haven't died yet. I don't think it would qualify as a full year old until tonight, anyway.

I think tonight would be appropriate for finishing the Hellsing manga, so I shall do so. Nice end to a decent day.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65349 on: October 31, 2011, 05:27:51 pm »

I think tonight would be appropriate for finishing the Hellsing manga, so I shall do so. Nice end to a decent day.
Greatest thing I've ever read.

So many sharks got jumped that it stopped being funny. And epicness filled the hole left behind.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65350 on: October 31, 2011, 05:33:53 pm »

So I'm dressed up as a bloody office worker and my boss calls me in for work, I'm loving the reaction of my customers. :P

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65351 on: October 31, 2011, 05:34:04 pm »

Greatest thing I've ever read.

So many sharks got jumped that it stopped being funny. And epicness filled the hole left behind.

*adds to list of things to get myself for Christmas*

Actually, other things that made me happy today include the fact that I've gone back to reading a little Death Note, and I could understand almost all of the first chapter in Japanese this time.  Gonna keep doing fun stuff like that in the mornings and evenings, bit by bit.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65352 on: October 31, 2011, 05:58:28 pm »

I beat the email notifier. I clicked the little "New" button next to a thread title before it sent me an email I'm so cool
edit: GUYS I DID IT AGAIN
I'M SO SPEEDY
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 06:01:15 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65353 on: October 31, 2011, 06:01:30 pm »

Got on the call back list for the Weird ass Footloose musical my school is doing.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65354 on: October 31, 2011, 06:21:02 pm »

*Takes out list*
*Takes out large black marker*
*Crosses out ein's name*

Now... Hmm, Armok, should be possible.
Pages: 1 ... 4355 4356 [4357] 4358 4359 ... 13325