Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4352 4353 [4354] 4355 4356 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768955 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things cirno was shot out of today thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #65295 on: October 30, 2011, 07:50:25 pm »

Another happy, related to (American) football: Detroit beat Denver. Our defense outscored their team. And this is the sport in which the defense and the offense of one team play at different times.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #65296 on: October 30, 2011, 07:51:34 pm »

Spoiler: New pants~ (click to show/hide)

Your new pants beat my new pants.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65297 on: October 30, 2011, 07:55:57 pm »

Another happy, related to (American) football: Detroit beat Denver. Our defense outscored their team. And this is the sport in which the defense and the offense of one team play at different times.
Are you talking about the Detroit Lions? The team that never wins anything?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65298 on: October 30, 2011, 07:56:54 pm »

Are you looking to make a furry B12 scented body pillow or something? That's actually a little bit creepy, Vector. :P Even so, you can have it all, should you want it.

No, I'mma crossdress.

With wildly different types of hair all over the place.  I shall use Aqizzar's beard for chest hair and your chest hair for beard.  And my arms shall be covered in god-knows-what, maybe desecrated Furbies.

It shall be amazing and horrible, and people will run and hide their children, and I shall simply say: "Excellent :D"

Or maybe I'll just get back to this exercising thing and that martial arts thing, because my body's starting to say "Okay, Vector, you aren't mentally ill anymore.  Let's go hop to it and get sweaty.  And also built."

Vector; is there anything she can't do?

Get anything resembling an A in my two math courses this semester, apparently >_>

Boy, am I glad that I know exactly how I fucked up this semester and that I've been steadily improving, so that I'll probably do much, much better next semester.  But this is seriously just kind of pathetic, and also extremely unenjoyable.

Oh god I just want it to endo nuuuuuuuuuu

It's good to plan things in the future but those lifestyle improvement choices to workout more, eat better, etc... start them nao! :3 Make time for those important things to you.

Then again I'm too buried in papers on the cultural dissonance in healing among Hmong refugees to get out more. >.>

And I sent you video game soap opera with vampires, I think we would all laugh if you went http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malkavian

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #65299 on: October 30, 2011, 07:58:19 pm »

No, the Vikings are now the team that never wins anything this year.

I've given up on Minnesota Sports teams a loooong time ago.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65300 on: October 30, 2011, 08:05:18 pm »

Really? i had some hope with the Wild. This is a awesome day, now i can make fun of all the sad denver people here.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #65301 on: October 30, 2011, 08:06:37 pm »

Really? i had some hope with the Wild. This is a awesome day, now i can make fun of all the sad denver people here.
I dunno, Minnesota sports seems to mainly be "We could be really really good this year!" and get a lot of hype, then it sucks.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65302 on: October 30, 2011, 08:09:36 pm »

I wanted this other pair that's black on one leg and checkered on the other, but they didn't have them at the store~
I'll order them online sometime next month, or so, because I really like them~

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65303 on: October 30, 2011, 08:26:03 pm »

Yeah, I'mma start in seriousness this winter break.  There's no way in hell I can start this semester (i.e. do much more than eat an occasional salad and do 50-100 men for kendo a day, as far as diet improvement and stuff goes), with it as completely and totally screwed up as it is, but next semester is going to be wonderful.  I'm going to review prerequisite material before the courses start, make sure I have a break at the end of this semester and the beginning of next semester, keep up with the stuff I've started doing in order to keep my room clean and my mind happy, and all those other things.  Like ordering textbooks on time (i.e. early).  That's honest-to-goodness the biggest factor that's come up in terms of "things that will be changed for next semester or else."

Actually, what I did this semester was a lot of necessary internal work in order to recognize who I really am, how I am, what I should be doing, and so on.  I've spent a long time being rather excessively repressed and not enjoying it at all.  Trying more than anything else to follow someone else's ideals for being... I realize I may be kind of annoying with the "have I mentioned that I am bisexual and considering cross-dressing today?" thing, but first off, there's no way I can talk about it with the vast bulk of the people I know IRL, and second off, I'll get bored eventually.  It's just exciting, because I've been closeted-without-even-knowing-it-but-actually-sort-of-knowing-it for a very, very long time.

Dunno.  All I can say is that I sleep 8 hours a night most days of the week and eat enough every day, and this is happening for the first time in my entire school career at any level.  I'm not doing that much better in school, but on the other hand I no longer feel crazy, and I suspect that in the near future I will be doing quite a bit better--because this is also the first time that I've been awake and cognizant enough at all times to actually trouble-shoot what I'm doing and make friends.

And it's also the first time that I've been consistently happy.  Stressed, yes, but actually happy-and-not-depressed-all-the-time.

Huh.

Maybe this is more important than the grades I received this semester.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65304 on: October 30, 2011, 08:41:09 pm »

<snip>
It's always nice when things seem to be working out.

1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a pants war?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #65305 on: October 30, 2011, 08:49:37 pm »

The team with Megatron Calvin Johnson, who in his rookie season, was 6'5 and 240 pounds, in addition to a 43 inch standing vertical and a 4.35 second 40 yard dash.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65306 on: October 30, 2011, 08:49:53 pm »

And it's also the first time that I've been consistently happy.  Stressed, yes, but actually happy-and-not-depressed-all-the-time.

Huh.

We're rooting for you <3456789

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65307 on: October 30, 2011, 09:11:26 pm »

And I sent you video game soap opera with vampires, I think we would all laugh if you went http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malkavian

Nosferatu forever
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65308 on: October 30, 2011, 10:32:36 pm »

Huh.

We're rooting for you <3456789

Thank you <3

I'm going to see if I can't go become one of the alumna speakers on the college panel for my old high school.  They have a really astonishing suicide rate, and I think I have some good things to tell them.  Helpful things.  There is hope >:I  It will be okay  >:(  Or else!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65309 on: October 30, 2011, 11:16:07 pm »

Just received a notification email from Urban Dictionary about an awesome entry that I submitted a couple months ago.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.
Pages: 1 ... 4352 4353 [4354] 4355 4356 ... 13325