Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4351 4352 [4353] 4354 4355 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15769176 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things cirno was shot out of today thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #65283 on: October 30, 2011, 03:31:00 pm »

Dr Desjardin mentioned that the editors of Mycologia initially rejected the cartoon name as "too frivolous."

"But we insisted that although the science might be their business, we could name it whatever we liked," said Dr Desjardin. "We need a little frivolity in this stodgy old science we love."

Fuck yeah, science.  We found it, we get to call it whatever the crap we want.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65285 on: October 30, 2011, 04:18:42 pm »

Guess how long my hair is, guys?!  Guess!  Guess!

YOU WERE WRONG

I have another long-term project for a few years from now >:(  I am going to be the most horrible professor ever.  By which I mean awkward and amazing.

Aqizzar and MaximumZero, we're still up for those shipments of facial and chest hair, right?

>_________________________________>
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 04:24:22 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65286 on: October 30, 2011, 04:38:27 pm »

Aqizzar and MaximumZero, we're still up for those shipments of facial and chest hair, right?

How much we talking about here?  A covering, thick covering, goat tufts, or long enough to braid?  There's an increasing ship time on each, but it ain't too long, I can tell you that.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65287 on: October 30, 2011, 05:05:57 pm »

XD

Just enough for a light beard, I think.  That'd be enough.

Man, I don't even know.  I have no idea what I'll be doing in the future.  But it seems like it'd be fun to go back to dressing as a man on Halloween, the way I used to, before I got all worried about people saying "... You look like a boy, Vector."

First step: graduate from college.  Second step: start working out more.  Third step: ... become extremely good at sewing.  And buy some Ace bandages or something, for goodness' sakes.  I'd like to at least be able to have fun on the weekends.

I don't even know.  I think I need to move away from my parents in a while, so that I can experiment without their going "Vector, you are a lady, so start acting and dressing like one."

And I want to know more about physics and engineering and building stuff and survival skills, because I am missing large amounts of information in those areas.  Yeah!

Haha, I guess I'll start by finishing my 10-foot white wool scarf knitting project and that apron my mom was going to help with.  After I'm done with that, maybe I'll be able to start thinking about other things.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65288 on: October 30, 2011, 05:31:42 pm »

Vector; is there anything she can't do?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65289 on: October 30, 2011, 05:45:11 pm »

>_________________________________>

Are you looking to make a furry B12 scented body pillow or something? That's actually a little bit creepy, Vector. :P Even so, you can have it all, should you want it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #65290 on: October 30, 2011, 07:05:13 pm »

2 good movies on TBS: Joe Dirt already passed, but Anchorman just started. Also nice to enjoy a dust-free room again. I think the room got a shade or 2 brighter from just cleaning alone. Yikes.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 07:08:06 pm by Itnetlolor »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #65292 on: October 30, 2011, 07:18:55 pm »

Paranormal Activity 2. Honestly, it wasn't that bad. There were a few times where the tension builds and you know something fucked up is going to happen, but it was more startling than scary. When you know enough about the gimmicks of the horror genre, the movies aren't really scary: Seem normal, start the scary stuff with the little weird things, like the pool light just turning off one night, or the pool cleaner appearing on the side of the pool every morning, build tension, release it by making a noise somewhere, make more stuff, build more tension, have one of the main characters FUCKING GO OUTSIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHILE ALONE WITHOUT EVEN HAVING A KEY OR TURNING ON THE LIGHTS OR ANYTHING.

But yeah, some of it was kinda-trippy-ish, some of it was startling, wasn't actually scary.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65293 on: October 30, 2011, 07:45:07 pm »

Spoiler: New pants~ (click to show/hide)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65294 on: October 30, 2011, 07:46:21 pm »

Are you looking to make a furry B12 scented body pillow or something? That's actually a little bit creepy, Vector. :P Even so, you can have it all, should you want it.

No, I'mma crossdress.

With wildly different types of hair all over the place.  I shall use Aqizzar's beard for chest hair and your chest hair for beard.  And my arms shall be covered in god-knows-what, maybe desecrated Furbies.

It shall be amazing and horrible, and people will run and hide their children, and I shall simply say: "Excellent :D"

Or maybe I'll just get back to this exercising thing and that martial arts thing, because my body's starting to say "Okay, Vector, you aren't mentally ill anymore.  Let's go hop to it and get sweaty.  And also built."

Vector; is there anything she can't do?

Get anything resembling an A in my two math courses this semester, apparently >_>

Boy, am I glad that I know exactly how I fucked up this semester and that I've been steadily improving, so that I'll probably do much, much better next semester.  But this is seriously just kind of pathetic, and also extremely unenjoyable.

Oh god I just want it to endo nuuuuuuuuuu

Pages: 1 ... 4351 4352 [4353] 4354 4355 ... 13325