Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4247 4248 [4249] 4250 4251 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755981 times)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #63720 on: October 07, 2011, 07:48:46 pm »

I'd... really much prefer they redid Dalia. Although it stopped because there's only so much you can milk a show for, so I guess I'd prefer they just left both shows dead...
Especially Beavis and Butthead.

SO MANY HIGH FIVES

But yeah, they wrapped up Daria pretty well, and unless they do some kind of continuation about her life at college, there's not much they can do with the storyline.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #63721 on: October 07, 2011, 07:52:37 pm »

Definatly going to be playing a lot of mafia if I get a nice, steady internet connection. Also, hey, new glasses. I don't wear them, but my sister and mother do and those suckers can get to the point where their held together by tape if one can't afford them, heh.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #63722 on: October 07, 2011, 07:54:42 pm »

I need new glasses, methinks. As soon as I can spring for them, I shall - these ones are so badly scratched up it's not even funny. I'm not good at taking care of glasses, and I've had these since at least 5 years ago.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #63723 on: October 07, 2011, 07:58:42 pm »

I just looked at the Mafia board, and realized I was introduced to this game about 5 years ago and have played it several times... except it was called Werewolf.  Awesome!  I don't recall ever losing, either  8)

I'll have to sign up for a round one of these days.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #63724 on: October 07, 2011, 08:03:33 pm »

But yeah, they wrapped up Daria pretty well, and unless they do some kind of continuation about her life at college, there's not much they can do with the storyline.
I watched a good chunk of it with my dad, oddly enough, but I never caught the lot. I'll have to watch it all again and finish it off.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #63725 on: October 07, 2011, 08:07:36 pm »

Wow, the new Robin looks badass.  I can't wait for Arkham City.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #63726 on: October 07, 2011, 08:08:50 pm »

I watched a good chunk of it with my dad, oddly enough, but I never caught the lot. I'll have to watch it all again and finish it off.

I have a friend who's obsessed with it, and she made me nostalgic, so I got the whole damn thing and watched it over the course of about three weeks. By the end, Daria was my internal narrator.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #63727 on: October 07, 2011, 09:09:32 pm »

I have a friend who's obsessed with it, and she made me nostalgic, so I got the whole damn thing and watched it over the course of about three weeks. By the end, Daria was my internal narrator.
I get that when I binge on any one series for long enough. A strong narrator usually helps.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63728 on: October 07, 2011, 09:09:55 pm »

Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63729 on: October 07, 2011, 09:10:55 pm »

The challenge is keeping it alive.
But good job anyway.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #63730 on: October 07, 2011, 09:27:16 pm »

Nice! In my Nuzlocke+ run, that was the first wild Pokemon I ran into. It ended up being the only Pokemon of the first 6 I caught to make it to the Elite Four. It pretty much solo'd Steven after him and Drake slew all but that Gardevoir and my Aggron. My Kadabra was still technically alive, but poisoned with near zero HP and no PP left. (I caught it in Granite Cave on my first step in with my only Pokeball.)

I love Nuzlocke runs.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #63731 on: October 07, 2011, 09:42:48 pm »

Got back to watching One Piece again. Marathonned a good cluster of episodes today since I took a hiatus from watching it; (approx. 27 episodes in a row today (EPs 103-130)) finally ending the Arabasta Arc once and for all. Thank goodness I took the time to sort out the episodes into separate playlists according to arc/sagas. Makes looking at my progress easier. Arlong Arc was still a better one though.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #63733 on: October 07, 2011, 11:07:01 pm »

Got back to watching One Piece again. Marathonned a good cluster of episodes today since I took a hiatus from watching it; (approx. 27 episodes in a row today (EPs 103-130)) finally ending the Arabasta Arc once and for all. Thank goodness I took the time to sort out the episodes into separate playlists according to arc/sagas. Makes looking at my progress easier. Arlong Arc was still a better one though.
27 episodes in a row is insane.  I don't think I'll ever manage to do that.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #63734 on: October 07, 2011, 11:09:58 pm »

I still couldn't believe it myself after looking back. I backtracked to confirm, and yes, I sat through 27 episodes. Thank God for not having commercials and being able to bypass intro and credits. That sped things up quicker to 3 episodes an hour.

EDIT:
It was apparently some faulty typing on Toony's part. BTW, I might sit in for 4 more episodes to get post-Arabasta over with and move onto the Skypia Saga.

Was this what you wanted to see?

Or was it this you wanted to see? (Caution, adding this quote to a sigtext will only botch the next ones after it unless patched up)

I still couldn't believe it myself after looking back. I backtracked to confirm, and yes, I sat through 27 episodes. Thank God for not having commercials and being able to bypass intro and credits. That sped things up quicker to 3 episodes an hour.

EDIT EDIT:
Okay, that's exactly how it was last time. Maybe it has to be by itself?

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
There we go. Re-botched it for ya.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 11:48:53 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 4247 4248 [4249] 4250 4251 ... 13325