Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4144 4145 [4146] 4147 4148 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761286 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #62175 on: September 16, 2011, 12:38:51 pm »

Spoiler: beige alert (click to show/hide)

those who understand will understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHRMeRszw4
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #62176 on: September 16, 2011, 12:41:23 pm »

Wow I liked this too much.  It's a completely ridiculous premise and it's not even finished but SENGOKU FORTRESS MAN.  Sengoku must go in front of everything.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62177 on: September 16, 2011, 12:43:46 pm »

Wow I liked this too much.  It's a completely ridiculous premise and it's not even finished but SENGOKU FORTRESS MAN.  Sengoku must go in front of everything.
It was like peering into the mind of a 13-year-old who just watched a season of some action anime and had a million candies before unboxing a dozen new action figures.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #62178 on: September 16, 2011, 12:53:09 pm »

Patterns make me happy. They are that one beautiful thread of elegance that unites everything from quartz to language to music to life.

In related news, I am pretentious as fuck today.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62179 on: September 16, 2011, 01:26:33 pm »

Had some fun on Minecraft with another forumite. It was quite fun. Except for the part where the creeper blew up everything I had.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62180 on: September 16, 2011, 01:36:06 pm »

Organizing and sorting and planning and optimizing. This thing is gonna be a beast.

Although I'm having trouble finding the desktop management program I used before and I can't remember what it was. Any recommendations for something to put on the desktop that just manages folders, displays some simple stats and doesn't use that much of the systems resources?

And possibly a new wallpaper to celebrate new beginnings, although it will be heard to beat my old one.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #62181 on: September 16, 2011, 01:53:13 pm »

Organizing and sorting and planning and optimizing. This thing is gonna be a beast.
 Although I'm having trouble finding the desktop management program I used before and I can't remember what it was. Any recommendations for something to put on the desktop that just manages folders, displays some simple stats and doesn't use that much of the systems resources?
 And possibly a new wallpaper to celebrate new beginnings, although it will be heard to beat my old one.
Wow that's the wallpaper I use, oops.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #62182 on: September 16, 2011, 01:58:48 pm »

Spoiler: Behold! (click to show/hide)
I have made the best Np238 decay chart I have ever made! And it's the first time I've successfully charted a radioactive element, which means I finally learned something from my Physics II class. Yay for learning while sick!

EDIT: To the government inspectors who may read this: I am not planning on weaponizing this colorful chart.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62183 on: September 16, 2011, 02:06:21 pm »

That's a pretty neat chart and would use it if I'd need it.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62184 on: September 16, 2011, 02:08:11 pm »

Only fools want to make lead into gold. It takes a genius to make neptinuim into lead! Mainly because he needs to pretty much become immortal first...

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62185 on: September 16, 2011, 02:29:34 pm »

Man it's time to get my FUCKING WALLPAPER SUGGESTIONS ON.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #62186 on: September 16, 2011, 02:34:44 pm »

Tasteh pizzaaaaaaa...
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62187 on: September 16, 2011, 02:37:42 pm »

Ole Freeformschooler's doin a livestream of him failing at a superhardmode of castlevania.

EDIT: aww, it's over.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:42:04 pm by Heliman »

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62188 on: September 16, 2011, 02:44:53 pm »

Man it's time to get my FUCKING WALLPAPER SUGGESTIONS ON.
The stare-off between the dwarf and the elephant is awesome! [/quote]

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #62189 on: September 16, 2011, 03:14:58 pm »

Thanks to my sisters' help, I now have a second(ary) job to help keep income flowing, especially during slow times (where the chances of getting design work are crap, or the job postings, especially relevant to my abilities and skills, are few) or downtime with my graphic designing freelancing. Although not the most glamorous work, helping clean other peoples' houses, at least I'm getting outside (where unlike my old job was a flourescent cave and soft rock; I have natural sunlight and my music; plus some of these houses are quite nice), not having to deal with people (outside the crew I work with), get plenty of exercise with all the cleanup work, and get paid in cash (more immediate and reliable income compared to my freelancing and old job where I have to wait for it to be processed (2 weeks after being finished with the work week), though with the right jobs, the freelancing could get quite lucrative provided the right contacts and time (invested and waiting)).

Basically, it's nice not having to worry as much about being able to pay my bills anymore. Actually, having money again overall is nice.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:19:28 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 4144 4145 [4146] 4147 4148 ... 13325