Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4137 4138 [4139] 4140 4141 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15749770 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #62070 on: September 15, 2011, 01:25:52 pm »

Hotdogs are awesome when they're awesome.

But bad hot dogs are bad. D.

I can tell before biting into it whether a hotdog is safe to eat.  Not that's always stopped me from eating it.  Oh yes, I've had a couple fairground chickenlip dogs in my life.

That's kinda awesome too.  It's amazing just how shitty you can make a hot dog and they still look worth eating.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #62071 on: September 15, 2011, 01:27:45 pm »

That's what's kinda scary if you think about it. A hotdog is like... I dunno I bet someone could hide explosives in one that go off on biting it and no one would ever know.

Just because it's a fucking hot dog and they all look the same no matter if they're made of beef or charred fetuses.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #62072 on: September 15, 2011, 01:44:25 pm »

Grilled hotdogs will always beat boiled hotdogs forever.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62073 on: September 15, 2011, 01:45:22 pm »

There are people who boil them? Ewww.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #62074 on: September 15, 2011, 01:47:31 pm »

The only good way to boil a hotdog... is to boil it in your chili pot.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #62075 on: September 15, 2011, 01:50:15 pm »

... I like boiled hotdogs just as much as I like grilled ones. They're also less trouble to cook, usually...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62076 on: September 15, 2011, 01:52:10 pm »

The only good way to boil a hotdog... is to boil it in your chili pot.
They're not all bad. When you boil them, your sausage stays thick and filled with sausage juice.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #62077 on: September 15, 2011, 01:57:15 pm »

They're not all bad. When you boil them, your sausage stays thick and filled with sausage juice.

But then they pop all over your face.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #62078 on: September 15, 2011, 01:58:42 pm »

Had a microwaved hotdog from a vending machine at RIT. Mmm, vending machine hot dogs. Surprisingly, it wasn't much worse than a boiled one, nor did I get food poisoning. :P

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62079 on: September 15, 2011, 01:59:29 pm »

Dammit, you people are posting faster than I can copy and paste to the out-of-context thread. xD
Besides, now it's starting to take on definite context.

I used to eat hot dogs right out of the package. I'm guessing the FDA inspectors did their job, because I'm still breathing and not a host for parasites. That I know of.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #62080 on: September 15, 2011, 02:13:27 pm »

My last few hotdogs have been over at fire while I was camping with my Dad.  They're so salty.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #62081 on: September 15, 2011, 02:16:00 pm »

Fun fact, hot dogs were the last form of animal flesh I could eat.  Back when my sister was a toddler she ate with her entire head.  It's really a miracle she didn't starve to death, considering how little food actually made it into her mouth.  I was a weird enough kid as it was, I had sensory integration disorder which apparently was really bad back then but with years of therapy or some nonsense I'm completely over whatever issues there were.  One of the side effects of my weirdness was that if I saw my sister eat something that wasn't impossible to make a mess with, I could never eat it again.  I still can't.  So anyway, pretty soon the only things I were able to eat were dry, didn't require silverware, and couldn't be smeared all over my sister's face.  Hot dogs somehow ended up being the only meat I could still eat until one day I imagined a pig and suddenly that was off the list too.  I really was a fucked up kid.

I'm almost over it though.  I can eat fish but I usually don't, the last time I ate red meat I didn't like it but I didn't throw up either.  Like I said, years of therapy banished most of the weirdness of my childhood and now it's just the matter of breaking habits that I've been set in for my entire life.  I still probably couldn't eat hot dogs though.  Aside from the whole "Pulverized pig meat wrapped in pig intestine" thing, I've seen how brats get revenge.  I remember brats'n'mets day in second grade.  I can still hear the screams of my friends, their tracheas suddenly inundated by boiling pig juice.  It was like Vietnam.

EDIT:  Okay, that's an exaggeration.  It was one kid, his name was Casey.  He took a bite out of a brat and got blasted with said boiling pig juice.  He gasped and we laughed at him.  It was sort of like Vietnam, I guess.  We were outside, and Vietnam was outside.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 02:19:38 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62082 on: September 15, 2011, 02:19:47 pm »

Fun fact, hot dogs were the last form of animal flesh I could eat.  Back when my sister was a toddler she ate with her entire head.  It's really a miracle she didn't starve to death, considering how little food actually made it into her mouth.  I was a weird enough kid as it was, I had sensory integration disorder which apparently was really bad back then but with years of therapy or some nonsense I'm completely over whatever issues there were.  One of the side effects of my weirdness was that if I saw my sister eat something that wasn't impossible to make a mess with, I could never eat it again.  I still can't.  So anyway, pretty soon the only things I were able to eat were dry, didn't require silverware, and couldn't be smeared all over my sister's face.  Hot dogs somehow ended up being the only meat I could still eat until one day I imagined a pig and suddenly that was off the list too.  I really was a fucked up kid.

I'm almost over it though.  I can eat fish but I usually don't, the last time I ate red meat I didn't like it but I didn't throw up either.  Like I said, years of therapy banished most of the weirdness of my childhood and now it's just the matter of breaking habits that I've been set in for my entire life.  I still probably couldn't eat hot dogs though.  Aside from the whole "Pulverized pig meat wrapped in pig intestine" thing, I've seen how brats get revenge.  I remember brats'n'mets day in second grade.  I can still hear the screams of my friends, their tracheas suddenly inundated by boiling pig juice.  It was like Vietnam.
you sad child
*eats a carcass of a deer*

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62083 on: September 15, 2011, 02:25:58 pm »

mmm, venison.

Anyways, Sensory processing disorder? That's a new one to me. *chalks it up on the list.*

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #62084 on: September 15, 2011, 02:32:29 pm »

Bright side, 'thulhu! It's not difficult to find hotdogs not made of pig, nowadays. Considering how they seem to make 'em, they can use pretty much anything, process it into a hotdog-like shape, and sell it.

Some of them even taste good! They're even probably the same kind of meat it says on the package. Good times.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 4137 4138 [4139] 4140 4141 ... 13325