Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4116 4117 [4118] 4119 4120 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755957 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #61755 on: September 10, 2011, 11:01:28 pm »

Spoiler: Bay12, Bitches (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:06:09 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #61756 on: September 10, 2011, 11:03:14 pm »

Spoiler: Touhous (click to show/hide)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61757 on: September 10, 2011, 11:28:37 pm »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #61758 on: September 10, 2011, 11:31:03 pm »

I have Jazz.

So much Jazz. You have no idea how happy I am now.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61759 on: September 10, 2011, 11:35:23 pm »

oh man oh man oh man Human Revolution is ridiculously fun.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61760 on: September 10, 2011, 11:36:06 pm »

*Hugs*

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61761 on: September 10, 2011, 11:38:53 pm »

Got it yesterday and I played it for six hours. Also, something tells me this is going to take long to finish, because I keep dieing all the time. But those are fun deaths. Most of the time.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61762 on: September 11, 2011, 12:00:33 am »

Mid-Iowa, but I'm silly even by our standards and much prefer cold to heat. Below 0 temperatures start to get bad, though.
But damn! Are you figuring the chill factor from all that wind that sweeps across the plain? Because let me tell you, having below zero wind blow into my eyes makes me regret my ability to see.
Either last winter or the one before most of Iowa had -50F for a few days, factoring wind chill of course.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61763 on: September 11, 2011, 12:22:46 am »

Got it yesterday and I played it for six hours. Also, something tells me this is going to take long to finish, because I keep dieing all the time. But those are fun deaths. Most of the time.

Yeah, I got it Friday, and it was downloading at 500kb/s, with my internet cutting out occasionally. I go to my friend's house, and it's 1.6-1.7mb/s. I can't even connect to this guy's internet upstairs, but downstairs it is apparently this ridiculously awesome connection. So I've been playing it like all day today, it's so great. I love exploring in games like this, because there are lots of secret areas and they reward you for finding them.

In other news, Sergey Riabtsev is so sexy and talented.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:36:11 am by Vertigon »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61764 on: September 11, 2011, 12:38:27 am »

My mom has ordered me to start thinking about things I might like to buy some day other than books, because my psychological development has apparently been stunted.

(The last time I went out to really buy something new from a store for myself was when I was 12 and I got Armageddon's Blade from Fry's Electronics)

I'm okay with this.

Also, Andy Warhol's autobiography is absolutely incredible.  Go read it right away.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61765 on: September 11, 2011, 05:02:49 am »

Not sure if Jackrabbit is bi, but generally the nomenclature is "girlfriend" for dating and "girl friend" for girl who is a friend - likewise for boys. "Lady friend" may or may not be ambiguous.

Girlfriend girlfriend. I had something of a crisis when I realized that the guy I was angling to date (basically we were going out in all but name) was someone I was going out with because I wanted to go out someone, not because I really wanted to be his boyfriend. This girl, I really, really do. I wish I didn't have to tell him that, but it was the best thing.

Still sucked though. Is this what proper grownup persons lives are like? I guess they're more interesting, at least.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 05:13:31 am by Jackrabbit »

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61766 on: September 11, 2011, 07:33:18 am »

Corset arrived in the mail. Fun times ahead.

Hey, nice!  Is it decorated, or is it just a serviceable "here to make you WOMAN-SHAPED" sort of thing?

The later. My god does it not allow me to slouch.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61767 on: September 11, 2011, 08:29:05 am »

Corset arrived in the mail. Fun times ahead.

Hey, nice!  Is it decorated, or is it just a serviceable "here to make you WOMAN-SHAPED" sort of thing?

Huh, I wouldn't have thought you the type to dress to be woman-shaped.
But hey, I'm not going to stop you.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #61768 on: September 11, 2011, 08:31:16 am »

Going driving soon, i dread the familiy comments but screw them, i will be in control of a big hunk of metal that is more than able to damage both people and property :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61769 on: September 11, 2011, 10:30:23 am »

Yeah, ouch =/

I occasionally think about getting one, and then I think about how very much I enjoy breathing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 4116 4117 [4118] 4119 4120 ... 13325