Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4114 4115 [4116] 4117 4118 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754521 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #61725 on: September 10, 2011, 07:42:15 pm »

Those girls are australian though, they're poisonous.

Also, interesting fact.  Everything in Australia is either unique or a poisonous version of something else, except possums.  Possums are strangely reversed.  Australian possums are adorable.  American possums are like Australian possums if they were addicted to crystal meth (And considering they live in the midwest, they probably are)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 07:44:03 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61726 on: September 10, 2011, 07:42:19 pm »

Not sure if Jackrabbit is bi, but generally the nomenclature is "girlfriend" for dating and "girl friend" for girl who is a friend - likewise for boys. "Lady friend" may or may not be ambiguous.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #61727 on: September 10, 2011, 07:50:31 pm »

Also, interesting fact.  Everything in Australia is either unique or a poisonous version of something else, except possums.  Possums are strangely reversed.  Australian possums are adorable.  American possums are like Australian possums if they were addicted to crystal meth (And considering they live in the midwest, they probably are)

You're being foolish here. Not everything is either unique or poisonous. Sometimes it's both.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61728 on: September 10, 2011, 07:53:30 pm »

You're being foolish here. Not everything is either unique or poisonous. Sometimes it's both.
But some sheep in certain climes are neither unique or poisonous. they are merely flesh-eating
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #61729 on: September 10, 2011, 07:59:31 pm »

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of eight possums having sex on a tin roof at three in the morning. Shit is looooud, and more than makes up for Yank possums robbing old ladies at gunpoint to get their fix.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61730 on: September 10, 2011, 08:11:23 pm »

Shit is looooud, and more than makes up for Yank possums robbing old ladies at gunpoint to get their fix.

Yeah, the robbing I can put up with.  At least Yank opossums have the decency to hide when they're doin' it.

Anyway, been watching Terminator 2: Judgment Day.  Great movie when I was a kid, but I appreciate it more as an adult.  Mostly because holy crap what did this cost to make?  Driving trucks off bridges, rolling them into foundries, blowing up office buildings, flying helicopters under overpasses, and car crashes every other scene.  What a production.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #61731 on: September 10, 2011, 08:12:05 pm »

eight possums having sex on a tin roof
...with each other?  As in, all at once?

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61732 on: September 10, 2011, 08:13:40 pm »

It's best not to know.
Blossom of orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #61733 on: September 10, 2011, 08:14:36 pm »

Aussie opossums are distantly related to bonobos.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #61734 on: September 10, 2011, 08:17:25 pm »

Yeah, that's a good point.  American ones don't mate because they hate everything and I'm pretty sure they're born with rabies.
Shoes...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #61735 on: September 10, 2011, 08:24:46 pm »

They're actually spontaneously generated from a combination of raw hatred, motor oil, and roadkill.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #61736 on: September 10, 2011, 08:28:19 pm »

Well so far you guys are proving that anything that is borderline batshit insane is south of the 35N latitude line.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 08:31:50 pm by Tellemurius »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61737 on: September 10, 2011, 08:33:41 pm »

Well so far you guys are proving that anything that is borderline batshit insane is south of the 35N latitude line.

Whatever the animal is, up north they breed'm big.  Down south, we breed'm deadly.

Even though Australia is sort of north again by latitude in this analogy.  Why are there no cold climates in the southern hemisphere?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61738 on: September 10, 2011, 08:37:54 pm »

Whatever the animal is, up north they breed'm big.  Down south, we breed'm deadly.

Even though Australia is sort of north again by latitude in this analogy.  Why are there no cold climates in the southern hemisphere?

Antarctica, and some of South America.
Blossom of orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #61739 on: September 10, 2011, 08:38:35 pm »

There are. Everything around Canberra gets to Siberian temperatures in winter. Of course, in summer, it's more saharan.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."
Pages: 1 ... 4114 4115 [4116] 4117 4118 ... 13325