Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4113 4114 [4115] 4116 4117 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15749771 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #61710 on: September 10, 2011, 01:55:50 pm »

Skaggy was so tough that my SMG that regens ammo so fast it may as well be infinite, ran out of ammo.

I timed how long that took once, over 5 minutes of holding left mouse, and the boss was still over half health at the time. If I hadn't had that gun, we likely would have been screwed.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #61711 on: September 10, 2011, 01:57:24 pm »

Played Borderlands with a couple of friends. Both of them are under half my level, and I'm on playthough2 while they're on playthrough1. We went into my game and took down Skagzilla together.
3 People made Skagzilla a super-bastard, and they were only critting it for around 50 damage. Took ages, but was hilarious to watch as it nearly one-shot them if they attracted it's attention, causing me to charge and beat on it with my girly slaps while they healed each other.
Reminds me of when I joined in on a Bay-12 Borderlands game with my character who recently beat the game (and the expansions), in this case, Mordecai.
That would be Duke, Aqizzar, and myself.  I think I spoke with Aqizzar a few days ago that another game night would be awesome.  It would just require at least a little organization to get off the ground though.

Or sudden, spontaneous invites.
I should hopefully have a pretty open schedule for the next couple weeks. I'm open to more zany multiplayer mayhem.

EDIT:
Had I also decided to pop it with the Terrible Matador (and a few high-level transfusions, and maybe my corrosive tri-shot rocket launcher), the battle would've lasted less than 3 minutes. Tested it out before solo; took a minute to kill.

EDIT EDIT:
Just noticed Steam has made a few updates. Can make organizing things a little easier.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 02:26:02 pm by Itnetlolor »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #61712 on: September 10, 2011, 02:17:32 pm »

I can't decide if that's blasphemous or really funny. Probably both.
I think I'll post this on the 'political debate (US)' thread.
Pray for me.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #61713 on: September 10, 2011, 02:28:17 pm »

Ehh, why did I double posted ?
Wrong thread I suppose

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #61714 on: September 10, 2011, 03:44:27 pm »

I will be camping with my Father tonight just like two weeks ago or whatever.  I just returned from the scouting party and the tropical storm Irene has left little in ways of damages.  In fact the dangerous wake of Irene has left us plenty of firewood on the ground scattered about.  Some lodged like thrown spears.  We will make use of this as we eat jumbo-sized marshmellows that are too large to fit into your mouth so you have to slowly nibble on the huge inflated white thing over the fire.

Time of departure in the range of two hours.

EDIT:
Also, since I'm in college now I'll be bring along my text books to study from.  I will buy time by plotting every point on a circle.  And learn Spanish.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61715 on: September 10, 2011, 03:53:32 pm »

Reminds me of when I joined in on a Bay-12 Borderlands game with my character who recently beat the game (and the expansions), in this case, Mordecai.
That would be Duke, Aqizzar, and myself.  I think I spoke with Aqizzar a few days ago that another game night would be awesome.  It would just require at least a little organization to get off the ground though.

Okay, this is weird.  I remember that conversation, and then I remember we didn't have that conversation.  I remember having it with Duke.  Or maybe all three of us talked to each other about it, I dunno.

And hey, enjoy your camping.  I never managed to study for anything outside of a proper study setting (namely, at home with my computer turned off), but it's worth a shot.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #61716 on: September 10, 2011, 04:03:54 pm »

I love tabs.  I finally worked out what I'm doing wrong with the Enter Sandman riff.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61717 on: September 10, 2011, 05:15:34 pm »

I'm working more than twice as fast as I did last weekend, and probably four times faster than I did the weekend before that, with no or little loss of comprehension and deep thinking.  I have no idea what happened, but this is really good and giving me some confidence for the future.

And, well, I'm just feeling cheerful about the things that matter.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61718 on: September 10, 2011, 05:37:32 pm »

Built my new computer! Hooray!

Internet is limited to 5 GB, however. No downloading of pretty games for me.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61719 on: September 10, 2011, 06:18:40 pm »

Corset arrived in the mail. Fun times ahead.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61720 on: September 10, 2011, 06:27:24 pm »

Corset arrived in the mail. Fun times ahead.

Hey, nice!  Is it decorated, or is it just a serviceable "here to make you WOMAN-SHAPED" sort of thing?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #61721 on: September 10, 2011, 06:40:56 pm »

I apparently ran 600 miles between June 15th and August 31st. I had forgotten to add all of my recordings together until today. No wonder this running thing just got a whole lot easier*

*The fuck it did. Now I'm just going faster and shredding my feet.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61722 on: September 10, 2011, 06:56:38 pm »

Never have I had a better day than I did walking around Melbourne with my girlfriend yesterday.

On that note, Melbourne is now the world's most livable city. Nah nah neerer neerner, Vancouver.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #61723 on: September 10, 2011, 07:24:59 pm »

Screw you, Melbourne!  Our traffic is just fine.

Anyway, apparently Half-Life: Escape from City 17: Part 2 was released, and I missed it.  I'm watching it now.  :)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61724 on: September 10, 2011, 07:33:39 pm »

Never have I had a better day than I did walking around Melbourne with my girlfriend yesterday.

You have boyfriends and girlfriends.  Do you not realize what effect you're having on everyone else's odds?  C'mon man, leave us something.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 4113 4114 [4115] 4116 4117 ... 13325