Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4079 4080 [4081] 4082 4083 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761390 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #61200 on: September 02, 2011, 10:40:43 pm »

I'm the one who came up with the concept for that boss!

I lost my chance to make it for the project though because I'm an idiot. :(
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61201 on: September 03, 2011, 12:51:52 am »

My internet is back, most of my impending bills have been resolved, and the sweet promise of a raise, a new job at the library, and the possibility of research laboratory work hanging in the future, have all conspired to make me most pleased. I get to see my folks, and my newly-wed brother back from his Honeymoon at a Barbeque this weekend too, which ought to be fun! Oh, and I finally get to go grocery shopping for real food tomorrow... you have no idea how happy this makes me.

It's going to be a good 3-day weekend.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61202 on: September 03, 2011, 12:54:22 am »

My internet is back, most of my impending bills have been resolved, and the sweet promise of a raise, a new job at the library, and the possibility of research laboratory work hanging in the future, have all conspired to make me most pleased. I get to see my folks, and my newly-wed brother back from his Honeymoon at a Barbeque this weekend too, which ought to be fun! Oh, and I finally get to go grocery shopping for real food tomorrow... you have no idea how happy this makes me.

It's going to be a good 3-day weekend.
Huzzah!

In happy news for me, I had a pretty fun game of Civ IV BtS: Dune Wars mod with Nirur where we crushed the Tleilaxu instead of each other after I found out he was much more prepared for war than I was.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61203 on: September 03, 2011, 07:23:56 am »

Miggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61204 on: September 03, 2011, 08:16:58 am »

Learning to play Clair De Lune. It is way, way above my skill level, but I'll only ever learn it one way and that is by practise practise practise.

Just now I got so far into the opening that the bass registers start calling. Feels tremendously good just playing, and hearing, those notes. And in 2 bars I'll be done with the first of 6 pages. I can't wait until I start playing the arpeggios.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #61205 on: September 03, 2011, 10:19:07 am »

Far Cry Complete was on sale for a while for 7 bucks.  Of course I got it, can't pass up a deal like that.  Far Cry 2's really good, but has a few flaws.  For one, there are lots of guns but I can't bring myself to buy any of them.  SMG, Sniper Rifle, and Rocket Launcher is such a good combo I can't see myself using anything else.  The launcher's self explanatory, the sniper rifle is good for fighting as I move in, and the SMG is really strong at short-medium range.  I have all my bases covered, why would I buy other guns aside from upgrading what I have?

The only problem is that the SMG chews through ammo really fast and if I run out I can't do anything at short range.

Also, what do you guys think about the RPD?  Git R Done, right?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:34:52 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #61207 on: September 03, 2011, 05:29:45 pm »

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #61208 on: September 03, 2011, 05:57:23 pm »

I am not familiar with that game, but I like her attire; I find her jacket1 and gloves to be handsome. The comely cut of her hair suits it all rather well, too.

There is a little distortion because of the limitations of such a medium, of course, but, to picture it in reality...

1There is probably a more adequate term for it, but—fashion philistine that I am—I can not find it in my vocabulary.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 05:59:04 pm by Fenrir »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #61209 on: September 03, 2011, 06:02:41 pm »

It looks like Second Life or something.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61210 on: September 03, 2011, 06:05:55 pm »

It DOES look like Second Life. If it's not SL then man I am impressed with those graphics.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61211 on: September 03, 2011, 06:07:42 pm »

It's Oblivion~
You are impressed with Oblivion's graphics~

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61212 on: September 03, 2011, 06:17:41 pm »

playing stalker, got a mission to clear out a group of bloodsuckers from a village. wound up doing it at night, somehow aggroing ALL of them at once and had to take them out with the knife when my gun jammed.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #61213 on: September 03, 2011, 06:28:19 pm »

Yeah it's oblivion. That ugly looking mountain range is an LOD model I'm not... Supposed to see that close up XD

It's kinda funny. I don't know which mod of mine let me walk so far out of bounds. Maybe I just found a hole in the invisible wall fence?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #61214 on: September 03, 2011, 06:37:02 pm »

More Red Dead Redemption. I have this weird feeling that the character known as "Uncle" is going to do something catastrophic to me. . . .for those that have played red dead, no spoilers please!
Pages: 1 ... 4079 4080 [4081] 4082 4083 ... 13325