Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4052 4053 [4054] 4055 4056 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757215 times)

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #60795 on: August 28, 2011, 09:26:36 am »

Anyone currently going to PAX Prime in Seattle, we're trying to set up a last minute meetup in this thread.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=91868.0

Also, PAX made me happy today.  Tons of great stuff going on.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60796 on: August 28, 2011, 10:30:19 am »

I went to Michigan Adventures yesterday, and had a lot of fun with my family of cousins.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60798 on: August 28, 2011, 11:09:44 am »

Heheh. I used to be able to play most of those songs. Unfortunately a synthesizer doesn't appear to be a valid instrument for the magic to work.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60799 on: August 28, 2011, 11:19:58 am »

Hey, check this out.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thats pretty cool in my opinion :D. I'm going to have to build something like that sometime, wish I had thought of it.
My personality profile.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #60800 on: August 28, 2011, 11:26:04 am »

Hey, check this out.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thats pretty cool in my opinion :D. I'm going to have to build something like that sometime, wish I had thought of it.
Looks like someone took Minecraft-style construction to heart.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #60801 on: August 28, 2011, 11:37:58 am »

I told a friend that I'm dating a guy, cause I'm super excited about it. She being a chatterbox, she told her best friend, also a good friend of mine, and a devout Catholic who doesn't agree with homosexuality.

First thing she did when she saw me was hug me and congradulate me. She might not agree, but she'd never judge or treat me differently.

People like her make life even sweeter.

I'm glad that people like her don't contribute to the radical "Catholic-is-fascist" mentality that a lot of people seem to have. It's nice to be treated on an individual-by-individual basis, rather than be heaped into a generic pile of prejudice and presumptions.

>.>
<.<

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #60802 on: August 28, 2011, 11:41:24 am »

I told a friend that I'm dating a guy, cause I'm super excited about it. She being a chatterbox, she told her best friend, also a good friend of mine, and a devout Catholic who doesn't agree with homosexuality.

First thing she did when she saw me was hug me and congradulate me. She might not agree, but she'd never judge or treat me differently.

People like her make life even sweeter.

I'm glad that people like her don't contribute to the radical "Catholic-is-fascist" mentality that a lot of people seem to have. It's nice to be treated on an individual-by-individual basis, rather than be heaped into a generic pile of prejudice and presumptions.

>.>
<.<

Well, if you're a catholic you believe in the pope being gods voice on earth. Do you find it morally acceptable then if he says all homosexuals should be executed? Because thats where the negative idea of catholics stem from.

Also, feel free to enlighten me if I am wrong, I'm more than willing to be told so and learn.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60803 on: August 28, 2011, 11:43:33 am »

I love using Genius Boni.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #60804 on: August 28, 2011, 12:10:39 pm »

If the pope says to execute homosexuals you don't question God, you question the pope, because clearly something's been gotten horribly wrong at some point.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #60805 on: August 28, 2011, 12:21:16 pm »

tbh not even the current pope is that anti-gay, although he's put his foot in his mouth a few times. But honestly, what can you expect from an elderly man who spent his childhood in the Third Reich and has spent his adult life in a fairly notoriously reactionary institution.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #60806 on: August 28, 2011, 12:23:35 pm »

Okay, then let us say that he declares that everyone has to have shoes on their heads, my point stands, why is he important?

Edit: Why must you do what he says? I'm really curious.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 12:34:11 pm by Lysabild »

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #60807 on: August 28, 2011, 12:39:53 pm »

Okay, then let us say that he declares that everyone has to have shoes on their heads, my point stands, why is he important?

Something to do with him having God's phone number.

...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #60808 on: August 28, 2011, 12:44:54 pm »

Something to do with him having God's phone number.
He also cannot ever be wrong, apparently.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #60809 on: August 28, 2011, 12:46:46 pm »

Oh Memory Fox, you rock. Memory leak issues have been, at least, in check better since this add-on got installed. It should come standard with future versions. After a few minutes of surfing, it used to take up 1GB of memory for no reason; now it's stabilized more consistently at a maximum of a quarter of that (even my ram/virtual memory usage has been limited more closely to half of what usually gets used up (nearly all of it). It also occasionally goes double-digits which I never thought was possible; it usually goes triple or quadruple-digit). Best of all, while managing Firefox, it can apply to other processes as well to further manage things. This can come handy.

Now if there was a standalone version of this that doesn't require Firefox, I'd be sold.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 03:33:34 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 4052 4053 [4054] 4055 4056 ... 13325