Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4044 4045 [4046] 4047 4048 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766992 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #60675 on: August 26, 2011, 06:33:54 pm »

Even if they aren't actually doing good news, at least its not made up. ::)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #60676 on: August 26, 2011, 06:49:29 pm »

Having a 1-man nancho party. :)
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #60677 on: August 26, 2011, 07:14:16 pm »

Usually, if one of my friends wants to point out an SC2 video, its interesting, but fairly meh.
This one however, was so ridiculous it turned awesome.
He won without building a single attacker.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60678 on: August 26, 2011, 07:17:10 pm »

Cornflakes.
OM NOM NOM!
*Hugs*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #60679 on: August 26, 2011, 07:17:15 pm »

Well there goes the whole hook now.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #60680 on: August 26, 2011, 07:29:58 pm »

Well, I just got back in touch with some of my flying skills in Ace Combat (2 in this case). Just flew through a ravine and nuked a base built within, and apparently also did a barrel roll to avoid a cliff wall and narrowly fit into an open wedge within the ravine to continue onward. Also destroyed 80% of the gun batteries built within as well (no more perfect runs :( ).

I miss these kinds of missions where I do crazy stuff like that (more missions where I get to fly through really dangerous terrain; one of the main appeals to playing Air Force Delta Strike on the PS2. It was packed with insane missions.). If anyone wants me to later, I can showcase my skills on my livestream channel later tonight. So far, all my jets seem to be intact, and I recently also downed 2 aces, nearly every available target (missed 1 or 2 gun batteries in the ravine, but killed just about everything else in the previous missions) and got me an A-10 Warthog. Much much better than the previous bomber jet unlocked/bought earlier, and looks damn cool too, and the specs are beautiful for bombing runs. TANK KILLER HO!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:11:53 pm by Itnetlolor »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #60681 on: August 26, 2011, 08:07:48 pm »

My dad gave me an awesome speech about selfesteem and fighting the power and speaking my mind. On the one hand I needed it nut on the other hand it was so awesome.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #60682 on: August 26, 2011, 09:12:10 pm »

Gonna be going live in a few minutes. Just gotta finish eating first. Gonna be playing more Ace Combat 2, continuing from where I left off; unless anyone wants me to start from the beginning, or replay the ravine mission for the hell of it.

EDIT:
Bad News: My initial recording flooded my playlist on my channel with 1-minute segments of my broadcast; which I would imagine, was what the audience was getting (sorry)..
Good News: I have the full un-interrupted recording on my hard drive, and am uploading it as I type. If you want a full watch of my performance, it's on-demand now. From now on, I'll just upload the videos after I finish recording them, instead of letting Procaster do the work. Better quality, and less bullcrap.

I'm still up for a few more missions now I have a better way of updating my playlist.

EDIT EDIT:
Crap. I forgot, they have to encode/import it their own special way, so it'll take another 240 minutes, if I'm reading that correctly. Oh well, at least I'll know what to expect next time. Until then, I'll see what I can do to further streamline my recording. Auto-record and Live should now be the only options active. I think those have been what's been siphoning so much processing power the whole time. Which should in turn mean higher quality recordings, and uninterrupted/less stuttering videos on-demand.

See you next mission!

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
YAY! The upload took less time than I expected. It should be on demand. Jump into my channel to watch it in full now.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:
Okay, everything should be fixed fixed now. New video on auto-pilot and on-demand, my channel also got all the garbage cleaned up out of it as well. Enjoy the show.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:54:08 pm by Itnetlolor »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #60683 on: August 26, 2011, 11:19:31 pm »

Got a new monitor...

FUKKEN FINALLY
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60684 on: August 26, 2011, 11:38:11 pm »

The small scale riot that is the first football game of the season at my high school. It was ridiculous.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60685 on: August 27, 2011, 12:07:05 am »

No link between autism and childhood vaccines.

Guess who's happy?  Yes, yes it is me.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #60686 on: August 27, 2011, 12:23:17 am »

No link between autism and childhood vaccines.

Guess who's happy?  Yes, yes it is me.
Final-dang-ly. Now someone needs translate it into a news article asap.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #60687 on: August 27, 2011, 12:27:42 am »

Er, that's been known all along. The only 'evidence' in support of any sort of autism vaccine link was a retracted paper (retracted because it was done absolutely horribly). This was then taken by Jenny Mccarthy and turned into a conspiracy theory about vaccines.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60688 on: August 27, 2011, 12:29:40 am »

I know, but it's nice to have a recent study, all the same.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #60689 on: August 27, 2011, 12:32:25 am »

I know, but it's nice to have a recent study, all the same.
Pretty much this.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 4044 4045 [4046] 4047 4048 ... 13325