Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3839 3840 [3841] 3842 3843 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767887 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Imagine the big Browsers as little kids. Now add a tail, a helmet, a baseball hat, a backpack, and glue.
It's a little weird that Firefox and Chrome are saying their own names, like they're some sort of human Pokemon, but, otherwise, I like it.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

A girl (not the perfect girl I've been on about, but still pretty cool) I thought was massively pissed off at me turns out to just have been away from Facebook for the last week.  Either that or she really was massively pissed off at me and is no longer, and has stopped being massively pissed off at me.  In either case she is not at this point in time massively pissed off at me, so I'm happy.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Imagine the big Browsers as little kids. Now add a tail, a helmet, a baseball hat, a backpack, and glue.
It's a little weird that Firefox and Chrome are saying their own names, like they're some sort of human Pokemon, but, otherwise, I like it.
They're arguing over whose better, I'm guessing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fanfiction usually doesn't make me cry from happy quite this many times.

I am crying from happy for probably the third or fourth time today.  It is fabulous.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Hehehe, getting teary eyed just from excitement.  I love that feeling.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming

Just got back from paintball. I'm sore, but it's a good kind of sore.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

I kñõw I'm a little late, βuτ~~~
Did ςomeõñe ςay tildeς?~<3
*Begins μing loudly*

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Fun game, that is.

Any good war stories to share?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

8:00 in the morning, I am leaving on 'vacation'. No internet, phones, or mp3 players until return time Thursday night. We're driving to my grandpas place, which used to be 50 acres of farmland, but is now 50 acres of wilderness. My friends and I have shovels, hatchets, two truck-beds full of wood, and determination. My personal stock includes a few religious texts, some snares, and painting supplies. The basic plan is that we are cobbling up shelter, doing our best to find our own food, and generally just chilling and having fun. I'm expecting we will need to make a food run by Monday morning at the latest, and ditch the shelter for tents by Monday afternoon. It's going to be horrible in a good way.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

When you rage, you always make me unsure about my opinions  xD, which sucks. cz I like my opinions.

Internet chat with my girl friend makes me happy. (BTW, I had just used "Rage" in a context of my discussion on Harry Potter 7/2 with my mother that ended with her telling me to shut up because I was pointing out flaws in a movie she enjoyed.)
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Its okay realmfighter~

Because as I watched it, I also saw all the flaws.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming

Fun game, that is.

Not really, but the friend who put the whole thing together is a sneaky bastard. The worst welts I got were on my left shoulder from when he came around behind me while I was focused on another person on his team. I also got to shoot my best friend a couple times, which was fun.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile

Just finished the first load of 2000AD Sláine comics. It's kind of dated in places but I'm having a laugh reading them. The writing certainly matures somewhere between now and Horned God. I wonder if any of you know what I'm talking about?
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Fun game, that is.

Not really, but the friend who put the whole thing together is a sneaky bastard. The worst welts I got were on my left shoulder from when he came around behind me while I was focused on another person on his team. I also got to shoot my best friend a couple times, which was fun.
One time, I was playing against my brother's friends, and while ducking away from fire, apparently I managed to find cover in high heat, and after a moment or 2 (waiting for things to die down a bit) someone from the other team jumped into the same cover zone as me, and immediately, they asked if I was shot. My response: *shoot* *shoot* *shoot* *shot*.

I managed to at least land a few burst shots in before getting hit by response fire. Sure it hurt, but I know I did more damage in return.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:03:26 am by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 3839 3840 [3841] 3842 3843 ... 13325