Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3837 3838 [3839] 3840 3841 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15770498 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

You can blame me for lots of things people~
Did you cause this bout of wankery? It aint charming, but there isnt any harm in it. Im at a weird crossroads of asking you to quit it or not.
He just wants attention but I don't really mind.  Why else would he keep pointing to himself?

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
Thank you based dwarf.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

I mean, if others don't go overboard with the tildes I see no problem.
I would point to the last few pages, but one page is well within the bounds of silliness defined by years of forum culture.

I know this isnt a happy thing and shold be done in a more private personal way like private messaging, but it srta applies to the whole forum here. You guys are sorta like a couple always fawning over eachother at every oppertunity with their own inside jokes and playfl silly mannerisms. I really dont have any logical complaints about such a situation other than some level of discomfort. Like a clique I guess, although the definition and execution of that term is still beyond me and is easily abused.

Perhaps on some level this looks like a blast that I cannot access, perhaps I should overcome my personal issues with interactions and actually talk to you guys? Its difficult to do so when all I know of this is your playful banter between eachother. This is the thread exactly for that and really there is no reason you guys shouldnt be putting it here.

I dunno. The simplest reason would be that I have a potential stick up my ass holding up a sign proclaiming a no fun zone.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

perhaps I should overcome my personal issues with interactions and actually talk to you guys? Its difficult to do so when all I know of this is your playful banter between eachother. This is the thread exactly for that and really there is no reason you guys shouldnt be putting it here.

Remember when I said I felt you're too stuck up and stoic sometimes? Yeah. This is it, condensed.

YES. Open yourself up. Let yourself be a little silly sometimes. There's no need for non fun zones unless it becomes disruptive to other topics. The bad parts of the discussion are already gone and it's just a big injoke that's if anything a big monument to happy now.

So really everything seems fine so long as it doesn't nom the whole thread.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Yes Duke, you are the best.  I don't have enough deer to fawn over you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

nom the whole thread.
The mental image of this is kinda hilarious.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

It's a big thread. So I don't think we need to worry too much. You guys just keep an eye on it sometimes. I can't keep Rumia from stopping by all the time!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

I don't have enough deer to fawn over you.

And you never will, for your herd is made of only majestic stags.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Too bad they're Stag BEETLES.

Oh the horrors of that herd.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Perhaps on some level this looks like a blast that I cannot access, perhaps I should overcome my personal issues with interactions and actually talk to you guys? Its difficult to do so when all I know of this is your playful banter between eachother. This is the thread exactly for that and really there is no reason you guys shouldnt be putting it here.

I dunno. The simplest reason would be that I have a potential stick up my ass holding up a sign proclaiming a no fun zone.

Man I was never really part of this nonsense clique, but I just pretended to be and suddenly I am! It's also hard to call it a clique when you're actively not participating in it. Just have some fun, that's what the internet and forums are for after all.

Anyway, I don't get most of the injokes or references either.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

When in doubt, assume it's touhou.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is that so~

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

When in doubt, assume that Japa is not wearing pants.

There, fix'd that for you.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Or touhou-related. Or something that got combined with touhou.
Or anime/manga.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No matter how this session ends, I am pretty much a hero now. Heheh.
Pages: 1 ... 3837 3838 [3839] 3840 3841 ... 13325