Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3833 3834 [3835] 3836 3837 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780122 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

meh, I am no longer that active on the forum, not just because of exams

it's just that the recent amount of shit topics and shit members has increased to a point where it's not much fun anymore around here

Oh. Really? I've been basically completely inactive for... *checks profile* nearly two months. And I was sort of posting once every week or two, not really paying attention to anything, for like three months before that. So a summary of forum drama would be helpful.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I managed to connect to the german speaking part of the course.
Of course I fell in my usual, rather passive position on the sidelines, but I doesn't bother me.

And my roommate isn't a dick and that's always a plus when you occupy a tiny room together.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I made a new, highly appropriate avatar, one that I hope to keep at least until the MarioRTD is dead and gone.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Holy cuteness :D

Phyllis Siegel (rear) and Connie Kopelov (front) celebrate after becoming the first same-sex couple to get married in New York City the day the state's gay marriage law went into effect.

The comments are hilarious too, but I would not recommend it if you want to keep your sanity. It's as though they expect for the US to burn Sodom and Gomorrah style tomorrow.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile

They have some amazing organizational skills.
Thank you based dwarf.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Friend brought over a box of foods, so we'll be able to pay our bills this month
*Hugs*

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

I've decided to come back to these forums and post here a bit, probably start playing DF again. I tend to take long breaks from games, see.

Welcome back, then. Always good to see someone return.

meh, I am no longer that active on the forum, not just because of exams

it's just that the recent amount of shit topics and shit members has increased to a point where it's not much fun anymore around here

I'd offer the Ignore List as an alleviating measure, but it seems like you've severed your ties already.

Holy cuteness :D

<image>

Phyllis Siegel (rear) and Connie Kopelov (front) celebrate after becoming the first same-sex couple to get married in New York City the day the state's gay marriage law went into effect.

The comments are hilarious too, but I would not recommend it if you want to keep your sanity. It's as though they expect for the US to burn Sodom and Gomorrah style tomorrow.

Very happy for that couple, and rather glad that the concept is spreading.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Kael's is a smile-making post, and the events described therein even moreso.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I finally finished coalescing all of my music and video stuffs into one place (but seperate folders, obviously) and make a backup of it.
Huzzah for TeraCopy.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Managed to fix another machine today for my mom; we thought it was totally broken.

Related: we're baking sweet potato fries outside.

I also had a conversation with my Oma about how she used to be one of the three bellringers for her little town church.

Nearly caught up with my Harry Potter fanfic.

About to go do a lot of German homework.

No longer eating too much, as I had been for the past couple of weeks.

And, most importantly of all, I've been practicing piano a little for the past couple of days, and was able to muster up enough skill to play a nearly flawless rendition of To Zanarkand for my mum.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh man, you know what I just realized? I've been buying Steam games for a while now, because I'm a sucker for sales, and I was worried I was paying more for a game because I was paying in US dollars.

Checking my account statement, I'm reminded the Australian Dollar is stronger and I've actually been paying less. Whoop whoop.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Checking my account statement, I'm reminded the Australian Dollar is stronger and I've actually been paying less. Whoop whoop.
Jokes on you, if you waited till next week you could have saved more.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I, uh, have no money now as a direct result.

Swings and roundabouts, innit?

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

I told you about the debit card, man. I told you.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I guess that's one of the benifits of being piss poor :P
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 3833 3834 [3835] 3836 3837 ... 13325