Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3825 3826 [3827] 3828 3829 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786938 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ooooh...
I wonder what Vector's "prize" is? Also wonders how close to first place I am..,

The prize is not being beaten with a bamboo stick. The joke's on her, though, because I have one, too!

I will sacrifice myself for my undying blood knight tendencies the good of the team, and we will have a duel for the ages.

. . . You guys are giving me a dose of much-needed levity.  Thank you so much for everything.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Ooooh...
I wonder what Vector's "prize" is? Also wonders how close to first place I am..,

The prize is not being beaten with a bamboo stick. The joke's on her, though, because I have one, too!

I will sacrifice myself for my undying blood knight tendencies the good of the team, and we will have a duel for the ages.

. . . You guys are giving me a dose of much-needed levity.  Thank you so much for everything.

That's what we're here, for, ma'am. *hat doff*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Ooooh...

What about a duel for the pages, too? ;D
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Ooooh...

What about a duel for the pages, too? ;D

Janet is supposed to be writing the script, but nothing's materialized yet. If anyone wants to write fanfic about Vector dueling me with (training)swords, so long as you get the go ahead from her, be my guest.

Ah, as for the happy: I just found out that I have hours tomorrow where there weren't any. I have to be to work in 7ish hours. G'night, all.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . . As you like, but please keep the "forum-wank" out of the happy thread and solidly somewhere in creative projects or summat =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

I was under the impression that the entire happy thread was an acceptable form of "forum-wank".

But then again I am currently more drunk than a bottle of Jameson left open out in a pub in Ireland.

The results of such makes me happy.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Reading Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality.
What the..
I need to read this.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

,On a semi-unrelated note, I've found something that can really stick it to those fanatical Christians that say God is all that is good, and God hates evil and all that. God is both good and evil, and I can mathmatically prove it:
Code: [Select]
god = true;
good = >0  //all positive numbers
evil = <0   //all negative numbers
god is the one, therefore, god = 1, which also means, god = good
god is absolute, which really means god = abs(1), sometimes written as god = [1]
absolute numbers encompass both the positive and the negative of a number, therefore, god = 1 and god = -1 are both true
ergo, both god = good and god = evil are both true

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things
(Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

No offense to everyone here, and I'm also christian, but this verse pretty much sums that up.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

,On a semi-unrelated note, I've found something that can really stick it to those fanatical Christians that say God is all that is good, and God hates evil and all that. God is both good and evil, and I can mathmatically prove it:
god = true;
god is absolute, which really means god = abs(1), sometimes written as god = [1]
absolute numbers encompass both the positive and the negative of a number, therefore, god = 1 and god = -1 are both true

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

No offense to everyone here, and I'm also christian, but this verse pretty much sums that up.
Also puts paid to the Augustinian theodicy, which explicityly works on the idea that Evil wasn't created, but is a privation of good.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile

god = true;

Also puts paid to the Augustinian theodicy, which explicityly works on the idea that Evil wasn't created, but is a privation of good.
I thought evil came from pears, that is how I recall it.
Thank you based dwarf.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

god = true;

I thought evil came from pears, that is how I recall it.
It was always an apple in my copy of the Children's Illustrated Bible. From this stems my disagreement with organised religion. I fucking love apples.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Actually, I think that was Knowledge of good and evil, not evil itself.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

And the actual fruit wasn't specified.
Shoes...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

And the actual fruit wasn't specified.

I believe the two major understandings were that it was either a quince, which does look like an apple, or a metaphor for conjugal relations.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

It was a brain-tree, in a brain forest.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 3825 3826 [3827] 3828 3829 ... 13325