Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3824 3825 [3826] 3827 3828 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787604 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

Well, here's a question: If there were people before Christianity who practiced other religions, where did they go when they died? Did they all just go to Hell because they "didn't know any better"?

I believe the answer usually given is that they went to a sort-of limbo, along with everyone else. When Christ died, they went to heaven.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's called Metamathematics, when mathematical functions are used to find the solution to logical problems, rather than explicit integer([sic?]) and numeric variable that standard mathematic are fit to solve.

Excellent.  Ten points to Slytherin.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

I believe you mean infinity points to Armok.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I believe you mean infinity points to Armok.

... Not really.  I think ten is a reasonable amount for explaining the devil's work that is metamathematics.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

It would seem Japanese has twenty words for 'corpse.'

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It would seem Japanese has twenty words for 'corpse.'
Huh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

It's called Metamathematics, when mathematical functions are used to find the solution to logical problems, rather than explicit integer([sic?]) and numeric variable that standard mathematic are fit to solve.

Excellent.  Ten points to Slytherin.
Wait, is 10 points good or bad?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

it's a positive number. it's good.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

it's a positive number. it's good.
But what if that counts as Slytherin's AC in Nethack? That would make it bad.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

No, it's hogwarts house points things.

at the end of the year, whoever has the most points gets a prize.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Ooooh...
I wonder what Vector's "prize" is? Also wonders how close to first place I am..,

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I found out from my Pepe that the cabin we'll be sleeping at in Maine won't have internet.  So I probably won't see you guys again until like Tuesday?  Either way, we'll see what happens.  Hopefully no time shenanigans happen and I don't have explain closed room murders this time.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

I found out from my Pepe that the cabin we'll be sleeping at in Maine won't have internet.  So I probably won't see you guys again until like Tuesday?  Either way, we'll see what happens.  Hopefully no time shenanigans happen and I don't have explain closed room murders this time.

Also, be on the lookout for suspiciously friendly hillbillies and lobstermen.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reading Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality.

I am normally not that fond of the Potter-verse and only stop by there every so once in a while, but this is possibly my favorite fandom-thing ever.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Ooooh...
I wonder what Vector's "prize" is? Also wonders how close to first place I am..,

The prize is not being beaten with a bamboo stick. The joke's on her, though, because I have one, too!

I will sacrifice myself for my undying blood knight tendencies the good of the team, and we will have a duel for the ages.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 3824 3825 [3826] 3827 3828 ... 13325