Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3812 3813 [3814] 3815 3816 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791549 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Flag on the moon, how did it get there?
Cfoofoo, are you invading the moon again?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Flag on the moon, how did it get there?

Rockets.  Rockets are awesome.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

EVERYONE GET IN SOLIFUGES LIVESTREAM FOR AMNESIA WONDEFULNESS!!!

*ahem*

If enough people hop on SeriousFrivolity, Soli will stream the last of Amnesia.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

*ahem*

Hell.

Spoiler: FUCKING. (click to show/hide)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

*ahem*

Hell.

That spoiler looks like it has NSFW within, but it doesn't. XD

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

*ahem*

Hell.

Great F***ing Timing. My internet has just been revived not long ago ((about 5 minutes ago. Apparently the cable (TV and internet) outside went loose, and it just got reconnected physically and technically. I'm in.

EDIT:
Apparently a truck or something pulled down the street cable wire, and it just got reconnected. Just to be safe, I helped clear out the yard and a tree/vine that was also a bit of a risk that would repeat the incident except as a direct link into the house.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:00:45 pm by Itnetlolor »

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile

The final part in a trilogy of graphic novels I've been reading is £55 on Amazon second hand. It was £45 yesterday but it looks like someone bought it only to put it right back up. Happy because I just got it for £10 on ebay including postage.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'll be leaving soon to my family reunion which is coming up.  Going to sleep at my other Grandparents tonight.  I won't actually be in Maine until Friday or Saturday I think however I don't know how my internet connection will be so see you all until then.  I guess this will be my summer trip since a lot of other people have been on theirs.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Spoiler: :3 (click to show/hide)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Ive spent the better part of a day hearing my fathers side of the family talking about cocks. And goodness sake aunt put on a bra.

I dont want to accept that my ancestors were Portuguese hicks, but it makes a lot of sense when thinking of my father. Too much sense.

I also met evil incarnate today on the way back home. A cobblestone speed bump. I swear in the middle of the night Im gonna sneak out and destroy this nightmare.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Ive spent the better part of a day hearing my fathers side of the family talking about cocks. And goodness sake aunt put on a bra.

I dont want to accept that my ancestors were Portuguese hicks, but it makes a lot of sense when thinking of my father. Too much sense.

I also met evil incarnate today on the way back home. A cobblestone speed bump. I swear in the middle of the night Im gonna sneak out and destroy this nightmare.

Strike the Earth Road!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

I'm regaining my ability to use characters other than Flan Remi in Hisoutensoku.
As much as I love her, her movement style is so completely different from everyone else's...

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice long car-ride to the cinema, where I watched a movie with friends and not like for the past year, alone or with my little brother.
Happy to see Chris O'Dowd got one of the roles.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:07:54 pm by Mindmaker »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the happy thread, where it belongs, the seat of all joy:

My roommate's lending me the entire series of Harry Potter so that I can reread it, and I also have copies of both seasons of GitS to watch.  Mafia's also being great fun right now.

Went out to lunch, too, which was great.  So I'll spend a little time having fun, and then German and Russian and Rhetoric.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 3812 3813 [3814] 3815 3816 ... 13325