Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3811 3812 [3813] 3814 3815 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793111 times)

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know what I realized is weird no one's ever done?  A Let's Play of life.  Someone goes about their day streaming it and offering clever running commentary, maybe taking suggestions as to what to do

Of course, everyone would wonder why some guy is talking to himself.
I don't think they'd do as they go, but they might do an afterwards commentary. Where would the camera be though?

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile

Oh my god the German shepherd my aunt owns is adorable. Gonna be a pleasure training her.

The weather here is amazing too. Like 100 F, but no humidity. It's perfect.
German Sheppard's ability to follow commands is so alien to someone who raises huskies for the general public.
Thank you based dwarf.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

If anyone is curious about the titles, I just change the name for fun really. And it usually relates to something I like at the moment. The killing floor topic name was a bit old and it SHOULD of somehow switched to a Metro2033 related name at some point but I was having trouble thinking of an interesting one.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

I put together a 72LED array. it lights up my whole room in red. it's boss.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I'm guessing this one is about Yoshi and raocow, then?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Didn't Charlie already become a Bob anyway?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Neat, what colors? I'd love to just stick a metric fuckton of blue LEDs up on my wall and let em rip, but kill me now if they were yellow or red.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

He already said what color, bread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

If anyone is curious about the titles, I just change the name for fun really. And it usually relates to something I like at the moment. The killing floor topic name was a bit old and it SHOULD of somehow switched to a Metro2033 related name at some point but I was having trouble thinking of an interesting one.
*Raises hand*
Oh! Oh! I know what this title refers to!
Raocow, charlie is the koopa football player, who throws footballs. And the horse is that yoshi that always jumps into or gets kicked into pits...
I think I got it right, no?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know what I realized is weird no one's ever done?  A Let's Play of life.
I kinda figured the Happy, Rage, Sad, and WTF threads were some kind of communuity LP.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

He already said what color, bread.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Inability to read powers gogogogo!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Momiji Inubashiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know what just feels awesome? Just being lazy and sitting around watching stuff, still in your pajamas.

I think today is shaping up pretty well!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I second that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Momiji Inubashiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ill be honest. I used to think pajamas were silly.

But holy crap is this comfortable. There's just something oddly reassuring about them that makes me feel nice.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Flag on the moon, how did it get there?
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 3811 3812 [3813] 3814 3815 ... 13325