Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3810 3811 [3812] 3813 3814 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793185 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I met the perfect girl over the weekend.  She makes me pretty damn happy.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I'm starting to think these titles are partly just to see how much will fit into the title bar.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The borsch I made a little while ago is really great.  I also have a whole lot of really amazing sour cream to eat with it.  Especially great because I've hardly had any dairy for the past seven months.

Tomorrow morning's breakfast: at least one bowl of piping hot beet soup :3

Also, the Dracula musical is starting to really grow on me, so I'm enjoying listening to it and having something new to enjoy.  Watched a little of a Harry Potter movie with my roommates, too, which I'm enjoying much more now that I'm no longer the same age as the protagonists.

Tomorrow, I will get a lot of work done.  And I will come back all triumphant.

(No longer feeling depressed, but I do need to work on my dedication, commitment, etc.  So hopefully you won't see much of me for the next 24 hours =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

I'm starting to think these titles are partly just to see how much will fit into the title bar.

Or as a never-before seen view into Janet's twisted headmeat.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Small talk at the hair sallon today, it still amazes me how easily total strangers start chatting in places like these :D

Also my first driving lessons starts today, i wouldn't reccommend coming out in my city for a while ^^
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Congrats on your way to your license!

Flying today. :) I love planes, I'm not fond of airports, especially now.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Or as a never-before seen view into Janet's twisted headmeat.

It's actually a direct quote from a thing she's been into, but anyone who doesn't know it would just think it's gibberish.  Well, it is gibberish, but there it's not her gibberish and there is a context to it.

I was going to say that this is the day when I finally get down to doing something I wanted to do, but... No, fuck it, it is the day I do something I want to do.  I just have to sleep first.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Going to do a livestream later today. I had a channel back when everyone did, but I've decided to do it again. This makes me happy for now.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Oh my god the German shepherd my aunt owns is adorable. Gonna be a pleasure training her.

The weather here is amazing too. Like 100 F, but no humidity. It's perfect.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Spent a heap of money on myself. Probably shouldn't have, but too late now. ^_^

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

My driving skills are pretty ok it seems, shifting is still a bit iffy but the instructor said it's always like that when getting into a new car, you have to get used to how it works and all that :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

So I finally finished downloading soul nomad, which I'm told is good.

OH MY GOD THE VOICE ACTING.

I'll switch it to japanese. that all sounds the same to me.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

You know what I realized is weird no one's ever done?  A Let's Play of life.  Someone goes about their day streaming it and offering clever running commentary, maybe taking suggestions as to what to do

Of course, everyone would wonder why some guy is talking to himself.
Shoes...

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

You know what I realized is weird no one's ever done?  A Let's Play of life.  Someone goes about their day streaming it and offering clever running commentary, maybe taking suggestions as to what to do

Of course, everyone would wonder why some guy is talking to himself.

Its been done at MIT, by one of those cyborg guys with a wearable computer.

There are also several people over the last decade who have had their houses rigged to stream 24/7.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 3810 3811 [3812] 3813 3814 ... 13325