Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3775 3776 [3777] 3778 3779 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808571 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: [DOSH] Here's some cash lads grab it while you can. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #56640 on: July 16, 2011, 02:58:28 am »

I want a sequel.

Metro: Last light is coming out next year .o
I never even knew. Thanks. Now I have even more reasons to finish the game.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #56642 on: July 16, 2011, 05:07:48 am »

Got the fourth Lock & Key book today
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #56643 on: July 16, 2011, 05:11:42 am »

archive crawling Questionable Content while listening to my favourite music! Oh how this night is fun.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #56644 on: July 16, 2011, 05:22:03 am »

Got woken up by a girl at 6 in the morning, take a shower and go out, we were supposed to do some stencils and graffiti today.It turns out it wasn't at 7 in the morning but at 7 in the evening, so instead of wasting the perfectly cool and nice morning on a trip home we go the the river side and drink a lot of beer, then we walk around a bit, see some other friends and finally correct a certain graffiti, now i ate a very nice sandwich and am eagerly awaitng a visit to my grandfather in a few hours, all in all it seems like a great day to be alive, if it weren't for all the damned heat.

Also my hands are full of various symbols and scrabblings done in a black water resistant marker, oh well, they look cool and i probably had some reason for them ^^
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:33:15 am by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56645 on: July 16, 2011, 05:48:08 am »

Reinstalled Metro 2033. The first time is really hard when you don't know all the tricks, but now I don't even need to count my ammo and items. I actually can't find a way to spend all of my money because I know most stuff you can buy you can also find.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56646 on: July 16, 2011, 06:43:28 am »

Also, kitten x3

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #56647 on: July 16, 2011, 09:07:17 am »

I had a weird dream last night.  I was in this hotel, and in four rooms in the hotel were bad semi-people I had to kill.  There was the Vampire, the Hunter (Of monsters), the Alchemist, and one more whose title I can't remember.  The first one I was going to kill was the Vampire, so I asked the Hunter how to do it (Reasoning that as a hunter of monsters he'd know how to kill one.

At first he didn't want to help me, which is reasonable seeing as I had to kill him.  I was all "Well if you don't know how to kill a vampire I guess that's okay..." and that questioned his hunting prowess so he told me the vampire had fire powers.  I was all "Well, maybe if I used some tinkchers, or tinctyurs, or however you pronounce that (Tinctures) maybe one would make me immune to fire."

So I headed over to the alchemist's room and stole a bag of magic alchemical jellybeans.  Sure enough, one of them made me immune to fire but I never got around to killing the Vampire.
Shoes...

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #56648 on: July 16, 2011, 09:16:34 am »

I am now the proud owner of a guitar, now I can finally start learning how to play.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56649 on: July 16, 2011, 09:43:21 am »

<Dream>
That would make a pretty nice short adventure game. The idea is that you need to figure out in which order to kill them.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #56650 on: July 16, 2011, 10:01:12 am »

How can you be happy if they all live in the end?

Just had lunch, while it was mostly uninteresting chicken and potatoes the salad was quite kickass, homegrown in the nearby hills, all green, crunchy and juicy, i hope we don't run out anytime soon.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56651 on: July 16, 2011, 10:11:40 am »

Finished a hike in the nearby mountains. I think we climbed a good 4-500 meters and navigated several cow pastures. The herd was a good 20-30 meters away when a bunch of the young in the middle of the herd decided they wanted to head into our general direction. We had to dash through a nearby gate to avoid getting gored.

Several breathtaking images shall be posted when the tortellini dinner is eaten. :3
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #56652 on: July 16, 2011, 10:16:44 am »

Quote from: The Prince of Persia, when asked what he's doing[/quote
I don't know, I'm working it out as I go.

Basically sums up the whole game.  It could just as easily be named "Prince of Persia Wanders a Palace Doing Acrobatic Shit, Somehow Everything He Does Gets Him Closer to His Goal, as if by Magic"

I see you've already reverted back to metric barbarism in your short trip to Europe.  How quickly you've gone native.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:21:29 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #56653 on: July 16, 2011, 10:21:07 am »

The herd was a good 20-30 meters away when a bunch of the young in the middle of the herd decided they wanted to head into our general direction. We had to dash through a nearby gate to avoid getting gored.
Cows are great and especially young ones, so playful. I don't know your exact circumstances but my mum, daughter of a dairy farmer, always told me never to run from cows as they'll only give chase. Bulls being an obvious exception.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #56654 on: July 16, 2011, 10:28:35 am »

I've seen videos where hordes of cattle will just follow a dude, staring at him, must be creepy as hell.
Pages: 1 ... 3775 3776 [3777] 3778 3779 ... 13326